What's new

Indian Air Base at Pathankot under attack by gunmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allow me to criticize the confused foreign policy of India vis a vis Pakistan. This attack is a result of that.

One terrorist arrested... Ab ayega maza
There might be more, Establishment is using delaying tactics to frustrate the terrorists. This way damage will be less(not really), but we will get some piece of important puzzles.

Government has effectively purged all the information flow and everybody is telling only what Establishment is saying. I believe it's a good thing. Don't you think!!!

Well I know that about 4 days ago, reports about 12 terrorists had infiltrated and break away into two groups. So a lot more action left.

yes, still continue...... may be 3 more left
If my suspicion is correct, then there will beore than 6 terrorists involved, if we check past bigger terror attacks. If its true, then it will be long drawn battle.

Well I know that about 4 days ago, reports about 12 terrorists had infiltrated and break away into two groups. So a lot more action left.
Well what you know is somewhat correct, but numbers of terrorists is higher.

mazaa????????

2 jawan sahid and u r saying mazaa.....

this word not justify this time
Our casualties are much higher, but everything can't be told in public for obvious reasons.

Nice of Irfan Sahib to preempt any linkage discovered after the terrorist pigs are dispatched to hell .

Pakistan will play the victim card here too, Pakistan is a peaceful country, it does ot have a terrorist problem. There are no anti - India terrorist organization operating our of Pakistan. Ok

Good story na?
Pakistan shoudnt let you play the victim either..

Hopefully this time they prove me wrong with not doing so. But I am just waiting to hear them blaming Pakistan.

At the opening of the thread, it was buzzing with the activity from pakistani member.
Some fellow @Irfan Baloch taking the troll to another level.
Its funny coz on such thread of terrorists attack on pakistan, all the members are expected to display the highest level of humanity and post the message only of condolences and pity.

Now that the news update is of all terrorists being killed these same fellows have avoided posting like plague. I bet them are reading though for some action to happen but ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom