What's new

Indian Agni BM Technology origin

I didn't go through the post to which you were replying to..I hope Growler here got his answer from a honest Chinese himself.

I really appreciate your neutral opinion.

The only problem is. Their are no "honest" indians out here who can admit that SLV-3 is based on Scout Missile platform and the internal systems are French and German technologies.

The only problem is. Their are no "honest" indians out here who can admit that SLV-3 is based on Scout Missile platform and the internal systems are French and German technologies.

Too bad you are pissed off! And who made you the authority to certify honesty? Lol get a life man that reply was not even meant for you.

Which exactly is that source?
Wisconsin project? Lol shame on you man really shame on you.I never knew that one could be so desperate and miserable at the same time.Now that I have met you I have had yet an other experience of that kind Growler and guess what it is you!

Lol shame on you for being a pathetic poster who portrays perfectly himself in his little attempt to win a argument. Learn to win arguments by proving something and not portraying your miserable life.
Do you even know what Wisconsin project is capable for?

As a result of the Project’s research and revelations in the press, Israel was forced to return nuclear material it had imported for improper purposes from Norway, Germany overhauled and strengthened its export control system, the U.S. Congress tightened restrictions on the sale of American supercomputers, and the U.S. Commerce Department restricted trade with 63 organizations in Pakistan and India following those countries’ nuclear weapon tests. The United States, the United Nations and the European Union also used the Project’s research to identify Iranian entities linked to nuclear and missile work whose assets should be frozen.

Last edited:
Too bad you are pissed off! And who made you the authority to certify honesty? Lol get a life man that reply was not even meant for you.

Who gave me the authority? Thats what Indians like you are known for who dont even have a life.

But didn't you say that Chinese have every right to call the J-7 as indigenous? :azn: What's the matter thinking about contradicting your own words?:hang2:

First of all the post was not even for you because you simply lack the knowledge to comprehend anything.

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

Dude I'm saying that he's the only one saying the J-7 and variants isn't a copy of the MiG21.

btw the chinese do consider J-11 as indigenous.

Lol shame on you for being a pathetic poster who portrays perfectly himself in his little attempt to win a argument. Learn to win arguments by proving something and not portraying miserable life.
Do you even know what Wisconsin project is capable for?

As a result of the Project’s research and revelations in the press, Israel was forced to return nuclear material it had imported for improper purposes from Norway, Germany overhauled and strengthened its export control system, the U.S. Congress tightened restrictions on the sale of American supercomputers, and the U.S. Commerce Department restricted trade with 63 organizations in Pakistan and India following those countries’ nuclear weapon tests. The United States, the United Nations and the European Union also used the Project’s research to identify Iranian entities linked to nuclear and missile work whose assets should be frozen.

No please tell me what the heck Wisconsin Project is capable of go ahead and speak..

You are so pathetic and was even spat upon by lhuang with that J-7 comment....according to you the Chinese have every right to call the J-7 indigenous despite the fact that it is a copy of the MiG-21? Which was concurred by that Chinese comrade....then why can't we call our Missiles and SLV's indigenous? Get a life looser and don't teach me about posts since you are no authority here.

Coming up with analogies to suite your ego? Then Chinese have every single wright to call their J-7MG as "indigenous" as the shape is no longer the exact same as Mig-21 F and it incooperates different avionics and engine.

^ I don't think any Chinese will claim that J-7 isn't a copy of the MiG21

Lol khud ka marvaya hahahahaha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This whole stuff is nonsense.......... I think this guy has only intention to degrade Indian stuffs...
Any way has any one ever read the "Wings of fire". Well I recomend u do that. I personally feel Dr Kalam and other Scientist went through difficult times to make the SLV and other space programs. Vikram Sarabai and other mens effort r huge.
It is very simple to blame. The NASA obviously invited Dr Kalam and they even offered him a job but then he is a True INDIAN.

First of all the post was not even for you because you simply lack the knowledge to comprehend anything.

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

btw the chinese do consider J-11 as indigenous.

J-11 is based on the Su-27, however it is completely indigenous. However the J-7 is an improved MiG 21.

J-11 is based on the Su-27, however it is completely indigenous. However the J-7 is an improved MiG 21.

Their is hardly much difference with the amount of Chinese input in J-7MG(new variants) and J-11. However both air crafts use either Russian engines or improved variants.

Their is hardly much difference with the amount of Chinese input in J-7MG(new variants) and J-11. However both air crafts use either Russian engines or improved variants.

Don't make write an essay. You seem to be handy with Google, use it.

A Pakistani here thinks that he knows better about the Chinese ,than they themselves :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

No please tell me what the heck Wisconsin Project is capable of go ahead and speak..

Learn to read first and then give BS worth of your input to this thread.
Like i said. "READ".

The Wisconsin Project was established in 1986 by now-Emeritus Professor Gary Milhollin as a non-profit, non-partisan organization that operates in Washington, D.C. under the auspices of the University of Wisconsin. The organization’s work is guided by the idea that the best way to stop the proliferation of mass destruction weapons is to do so at the source: to cut off the supply of material, equipment and technology needed to make these weapons. To that end, the Project uncovers and publicizes dangerous export transactions and works directly with countries to improve their export control systems.

The Project has also provided direct assistance to U.S. and foreign government agencies to help them improve their export controls. In cooperation with the U.S. Defense and State Departments, the Project has trained nearly 800 export control officials in some 30 countries around the world. This initiative began in 1998, with countries in Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union. It has since expanded to include countries elsewhere that are of concern for transshipment and diversion.

The Risk Report database and the Iran Watch and Iraq Watch websites are the Project’s three principal products.

The Risk Report is a leading source of unclassified information on companies around the world suspected of links to weapons of mass destruction programs or to terrorism. The Risk Report is a subscription database first produced in 1996 that is used by governments and companies to screen business transactions. Iran Watch is a comprehensive web site that tracks Iran’s ability to construct nuclear and chemical weapons and the missiles to deliver them. Iran Watch was launched in 2004 and now has nearly 1,000 on-line subscribers. The Project’s Iraq Watch web site was launched in 2002 and contains information about Iraq’s past mass destruction weapon programs, who supplied them, the U.N. inspection process, the post-war weapon search, and remaining disarmament questions. The site has been archived since August 2006.

The Wisconsin Project receives support through grants from the U.S. government and from several private foundations.

Research That Governments Rely On

We are proud to tell you that the governments of Albania, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, the Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland, Turkey, the United Kingdom, and the United States now subscribe to the RISK REPORT. Customs agencies in many of these countries are using the database to investigate outbound shipments. U.S. government users work for the Departments of State, Treasury, Justice and Commerce, as well as for the intelligence community.

You are so pathetic and was even spat upon by lhuang with that J-7 comment....according to you the Chinese have every right to call the J-7 indigenous despite the fact that it is a copy of the MiG-21? Which was concurred by that Chinese comrade....then why can't we call our Missiles and SLV's indigenous? Get a life looser and don't teach me about posts since you are no authority here.
I am always happy to educate illiterates like you who are misinformed about everything.

The J-7MG is a improved variant with alot of chinese input thus the plane is not a copy of mig-21 F variant.

Back
Top Bottom