What's new

Indian Agni BM Technology origin

The only problem is. Their are no "honest" indians out here who can admit that SLV-3 is based on Scout Missile platform and the internal systems are French and German technologies.

The argument from our Indian friends goes like this: If Indians copy and make duplicates then it is still "indigenous". But not so when Pakistanis do the same.

The Industrial revolution didn't exactly start in India or Asia, nor did nuclear and missile technology. It came from Europe. And the Asians learned from Europe. Many foreigners, including Indians and Pakistanis and Chinese, who are educated and live and work in the United States and Europe acquire new knowledge here, and some of them return home to share it with their fellow countrymen.

The argument from our Indian friends goes like this: If Indians copy and make duplicates then it is still "indigenous". But not so when Pakistanis do the same.

The Industrial revolution didn't exactly start in India or Asia, nor did nuclear and missile technology. It came from Europe. And the Asians learned from Europe. Many foreigners, including Indians and Pakistanis and Chinese, who are educated and live and work in the United States and Europe acquire new knowledge here, and some of them return home to share it with their fellow countrymen.

it doesn't mean that what they can develop we cannot develop before them. They have funds to sponser the experiments and programs. Where as we Indians try to minimize the cost of every development and program which takes time and which itself a new development on its own.

I will example of copying and stealing.

1. Student read text books, attend classes and mug the content. Write examination (Case for India)

2. Student just steals the question paper (stealing blue print)and write the answers in sheet. Just copy the content from the sheet to the answer sheet at exam (Case for pakistan)

Hope cleared all the confusion.

then how come our missiles and rockets fail some tests before achieving success if they r not indigenous unlike some others 101 % success rate which even put U.S and Russia to shame:cheesy:

I DONT ACCEPT WITH THE FACT THAT THE SLV-3 IS THE COPY OF SCOUT BCOZ FOLLOWING ARE THE DIFFERENCE B/W THE SCOUT AND SLV-3

1)THE SCOUT USES VARIETY OF SOLID FUELS THAT INCLUDES POLYURETHANE

BUT SLV-3 USES HTPB(HYDRIXYL TERMINATED BUTADINE) IN ALL THE STAGES

2) THE SECOND STAGE OF SCOUT USES A CASTOR STAGE USING ACRYLIC ACID
BUT THE SLV-3 USES RFNA(RED FUMING NITRIC ACID)

3) THE PROPELLANT WEIGHTS OF THESE TWO ROCKETS ARE DIFFERENT

4)ALSO THE THRUST AND BURN TIME OF DIFFERENT STAGES ARE ALSO DIFFERENT

5)ALSO THE SLV-3 IS THE FIRST ROCKET TO USE PROPORTIONAL CONTROL FOR ITS FIRST STAGE CONTROL SYSTEM WITH A SHARING LOGIC SOFTWARE

SO I APPRECIATE UR GOOD WORK OF COPY PASTE

DONT ACCEPT WITH THE FACT THAT THE SLV-3 IS THE COPY OF SCOUT BCOZ FOLLOWING ARE THE DIFFERENCE B/W THE SCOUT AND SLV-3

5)ALSO THE SLV-3 IS THE FIRST ROCKET TO USE PROPORTIONAL CONTROL FOR ITS FIRST STAGE CONTROL SYSTEM WITH A SHARING LOGIC SOFTWARE

AND ONE MORE FACT ABOUT VIKAS ENGINE

1)INDIAN SCIENTISTS WERE PART OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF VIKING

2)AND THE AGNI LIQUID FUELLED SECOND STAGE IS NOT BASED ON VIKING
BECAUSE IT DOES NOT USE THE FUEL AND OXIDIZER USED IN THE SECOND STAGE OF
VIKING

Last edited:
if you are hardworking you quote it for me.

secondly, i have told you there is difference between giving equipments to use and transfering a technology.

and for your well information ..ISRO has been investing in developing a patent portfolio, which now consists of 254 patents, 35 copyrights and 10 trademarks. Even in this area, while ISRO's objective has been to safeguard the technologies developed in ISRO Centres, simultaneously, the approach has been to enable maximam commercial exploitation of such resources through appropriate technology transfers or licensing schemes.

Nope. I do not wanna waist my time finding my post in lengthy 10 pages thread. The information here is for you to find and read. I do not want to spoon feed every single indian who is confused and has no clue of what the Thread is about.

it doesn't mean that what they can develop we cannot develop before them. They have funds to sponser the experiments and programs. Where as we Indians try to minimize the cost of every development and program which takes time and which itself a new development on its own.

Oh I guess this is a genuine confusion by the indian part. Well let me clarify for you the indian misconception of indian nuclear bomb being sole indigenous since it has not been answered in this thread before.

Here is a small glimpse of how India obtained the technologies from foreigners directly for indian nuclear bomb program or proliferated civil nuclear technologies provided by the foreigners.

The Risk Report
Volume 1 Number 2 (March 1995) Page 8

Western companies have supplied India's controversial nuclear program for more than three decades. All of India's plutonium-making reactors and heavy water production plants are based on foreign designs.

Canada
Supplied the Cirus reactor, which produced plutonium for India's 1974 nuclear weapon test
Supplied India's first two power reactors at Rajasthan, which India copied to build unsafeguarded reactors

China
Sold at least 130 tons of heavy water to a German broker who smuggled the material to India for use in unsafeguarded nuclear reactors

France
Helped build the unsafeguarded Baroda and Tuticorin heavy water plants
Helped build the unsafeguarded Fast Breeder Test Reactor (FBTR) at Kalpakkam; trained Indian engineers in France and sent French engineers to work in India

Germany
Supplied unsafeguarded Nangal and Talcher heavy water plants; sold teleperm process control system to Hazira heavy water plant
German firm was fined $800,000 by the U.S. for illegally re-exporting U.S.-origin beryllium
German broker arranged illicit sales of more than 200 tons of heavy water to India
Supplied natural lithium useful in making tritium to boost nuclear bombs
Sold zircalloy pipes which are used as reactor fuel cladding

Norway
More than 26 tons of Norwegian heavy water was diverted to India through Romania and Switzerland

Soviet Union/Russia
Secretly sold at least 80 tons of heavy water to run unsafeguarded reactors

Sweden
Supplied specialized steel tube plates for heavy water reactors
Sold flash X-ray devices, which can be used for nuclear weapon development

Switzerland
Helped build the unsafeguarded Baroda and Tuticorin heavy water plants

United Kingdom
Supplied turbine generator designs used at several unsafeguarded reactors
Repaired damaged heavy water equipment at Madras reactor

United States
Supplied heavy water for Cirus reactor that made plutonium for India's first nuclear bomb

I will example of copying and stealing.

1. Student read text books, attend classes and mug the content. Write examination (Case for India)

2. Student just steals the question paper (stealing blue print)and write the answers in sheet. Just copy the content from the sheet to the answer sheet at exam (Case for pakistan)

Hope cleared all the confusion.

Your flawed analogy only suites your fellow Indian members ego who are still in denial that india virtually develops everything "indigenously".

Makes no difference where the Technology came from USA rUSSIA iSRAEL or Mars its here its INDIAN

end of story NOW

I DONT ACCEPT WITH THE FACT THAT THE SLV-3 IS THE COPY OF SCOUT BCOZ FOLLOWING ARE THE DIFFERENCE B/W THE SCOUT AND SLV-3

Notice that by hitting your caps lock in frustration wont make your points any valid then a troller trying to raise his voice.

I have already answered most of your blunt points that were rasied in this 10 page thread. I wont bother replying again to those who just joined in. Take your time reading the pages and hopefully you will learn something.

But in 2 line i will summarize it for you.
SLV-3 is a copy of Scout missile platform and Europe mostly France and Germany helped India with internal systems for SLV-3.

Makes no difference where the Technology came from USA rUSSIA iSRAEL or Mars its here its INDIAN

end of story NOW

good thing that one indian has admitted technologies came from USA Russia (along with others) for Agni BM.

AND ONE MORE FACT ABOUT VIKAS ENGINE

1)INDIAN SCIENTISTS WERE PART OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF VIKING

2)AND THE AGNI LIQUID FUELLED SECOND STAGE IS NOT BASED ON VIKING
BECAUSE IT DOES NOT USE THE FUEL AND OXIDIZER USED IN THE SECOND STAGE OF
VIKING

Wrong!

Again posting in cap letters wont help a bit to win the argument.

Back
Top Bottom