What's new

Indian aggression on LOC: Pakistan Army Soldier Martyred

Status
Not open for further replies.
Srinagar: Pakistani troops today violated ceasefire by firing mortar shells towards Indian army posts in Uri sector near the Line of Control.

Villagers near Churunda village in south Jhelum sector had some anxious moments after firing started around 3.15 am. Army troops guarding the borderline retaliated which forced the Pakistani troop to stop firing.

Panick has gripped the villagers who feared casualties and damage to property as last time.

“They (Pakistan army) started firing mortar shells towards our posts at Churunda village in Uri sector around 3.15am,” an army spokesman said.

He said some of the shells landed close to civilian habitation but there was no damage done.

The spokesman said the army retaliated the Pakistani shelling briefly after which there has been quiet from both sides.

Pakistan attempts to shell Indian Army post in Uri | Firstpost

wtf is with you guys do you have Brain to understand they retaliat at 3am and firing stopped at 8am? ask your media to shut their ******* *** mouth. you guys can only do bullshit

Pakistan: Indian troops cross border, kill soldier

From Shaan Khan and Nasir Habib

updated 1:44 AM EST, Sun January 6, 2013

STORY HIGHLIGHTS
Indian soldiers crossed the Line of Control on Sunday morning, Pakistan says
The fighting is ongoing, the Pakistani military says

Islamabad, Pakistan (CNN) -- Indian troops attacked a Pakistani military post Sunday, killing one soldier, Pakistan's military said in a statement.

The Pakistani military accused the Indian army of crossing the border in Kashmir, known as the Line of Control, between Pakistan and India, the Pakistani military said.

"Pakistan Army troops effectively responded and repulsed the attack successfully," but one Pakistani soldier was killed and another critically injured, the statement said.

The fighting is still ongoing in the area, the Pakistani military said.

Pakistan: Indian troops cross border, kill soldier - CNN.com

No heavy weapons were used...only light weapons which I think Indian soldiers can very well carry and run . It's not like thieves running away leaving the bounty after spotting the police. They need to defend themselves on the way back right...so no they might not have left their weapons behind.

Were you Fighting there , or have you ever fought on that terrain ? I know you have not , that is the reason you have no idea what even 1kg weight means in the mountains . So i will say it again as i have been saying it to others before , come to a discussion when you know you have the knowledge to actually contribute something ,

your patriotism & your English skills can only get you so far.

* No offense intended*

wtf is with you guys do you have Brain to understand they retaliat at 3am and firing stopped at 8am? ask your media to shut their ******* *** mouth. you guys can only do bullshit
Don't behave like retard ,what's wrong with it??Exchange of fire can go on afterwards for any length of duration.

What a good distraction from the rape scandals, treat well your congressman from congress party that attack the poor village woman.

Were you Fighting there , or have you ever fought on that terrain ? I know you have not , that is the reason you have no idea what even 1kg weight means in the mountains . So i will say it again as i have been saying it to others before , come to a discussion when you know you have the knowledge to actually contribute something ,

your patriotism & your English skills can only get you so far.

* No offense intended*
You are free to disengage brother... **PEACE**

On France24:Pakistan claims it has recovered an AK-47 and a dagger.

This nails Pakistani lies as in the picture they show it is a Type 56,with a slot for bayonet and closes FS which is typical of Chinese AK's

IA uses Rusia/Bulgarian AK's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom