What's new

Indian aggression at LOC

Sorry I cant access live tv, can you please do a brief summary? Thanks

She showed Pakistan people the true auqat !
Saying where were so much lahoris, who have gathered today, 3years back ? When the India just started raising oppression on Kashmiri people ? When the daughters and sisters of people were being ..............
She also thanked them for DAIR AYE DURUST AYE

Since 27 Feb India has admitted deaths of 8 troopers. 7 Indian army and 1 BSF.

Now since 27 February there are around 6 months have passed and in these 6 months we have seen a lot of action at loc. 8 deaths mean just 1 death per month

Clearly India is hiding its losses from public
Only 2 of them were by our firing. All others were result of those soldiers falling in same valley and other stuff

Only 2 of them were by our firing. All others were result of those soldiers falling in same valley and other stuff

Nah 8 are reported dead due to firing. In fact 7 since 1 was later said to die in fighting with infiltrators

I have kept an eye on all Indian reports

Now they are desperately trying to shift away worlds attention by doing such suicide attempts.Tommorrow is the UN security council seminar happening after 50 years which indeed is Pakistan big achievement. We successfully turned worlds attention on this Kashmir issue and internationalized it.They don't like getting failed on diplomatic and media fronts and that's why be prepared for the upcoming war guys.
Update: 5 indian occupiers, terrorists and rapists are sent to hell by pakistan army in retilation. Good kill more of them in comparison that's the only language they understand.

pak must infiltrate mujahideen in kashmir and give them arms. fully support khalistan and indian muslims to rise against the hindu oppression in india. once india starts feeling the heat then they will themselves initiate a war with pakistan and then day mar saray char. wipe them from the map of the world.
but before doing all that put whole of pakistani parliament in some ship and throw them in ocean.

is that true that we have got PL-15s from the budget grant from govt. to PAF ?

Now they are desperately trying to shift away worlds attention by doing such suicide attempts.Tommorrow is the UN security council seminar happening after 50 years which indeed is Pakistan big achievement. We successfully turned worlds attention on this Kashmir issue and internationalized it.They don't like getting failed on diplomatic and media fronts and that's why be prepared for the upcoming war guys.
Update: 5 indian occupiers, terrorists and rapists are sent to hell by pakistan army in retilation. Good kill more of them in comparison that's the only language they understand.

I believe, that a very hot LOC, when Security Council is taking up Kashmir issue, would be in favor of Pakistan; since it will display the gravity of the issue.

I believe, that a very hot LOC, when Security Council is taking up Kashmir issue, would be in favor of Pakistan; since it will display the gravity of the issue.

Gravity will be recognized more if we open up with heavy guns and flatten a HQ or ammu dump

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom