What's new

Indian aggression at LOC

Kindly show some comradery for your countrymen. This is the most civil and friendly advice instead of what came to my mind as I read your post. Read between the lines.

Kindly take a look at Indian official sources. They are trying to portray that Pakistan is the initiator and agressor and India is responding.

Don't make it a a local political sleaze fight like some convict filth politicians are trying to portray it.

Once again you have come up with an excellent post. I request you that whenever you do so, kindly tag all the desperate posters, as well, in order to instill some sense in them.

Ominous developments but not surprising. Inna lillah hi wa inna alhi rajioon.
Hopefully, GHQ is preparing adequate response on long term basis.

India is looking for another escalation to cover their shame in IoK. In fact a diversion especially since IoK is making headlines while Afghanistan is closing in for peace deal. A clear message to Washington will serve the purpose more aggressively.

Not to forget that India alone can't escalate nor will dare to act aggressive without due support of powers that wants to disrupt region to counter Pakistan, China and Russia later. Israelis presence for Indian assistance is a clear sign as who is involved.

Middle East is already a done deal and there is no prominent or powerful opposition to Israeli designs of hegemony in M.E. To get rid of Pakistan being alone atomic power within Islamic countries and also having the most affective, experienced and battle hardened Military, hostiles as such need a conflict through a pawn and India is the right candidate under the rule of Modi RSS Nazi regime. Sooner the Indian establishment understand this, better for public and Indian nation.

Back
Top Bottom