What's new

Indian aggression at LOC

Discuss only the current escalation in tensions.

DO NOT bring in Siachen, Kargil, '71, '65 or the sorts.

No needless chest thumping and name calling will be tolerated.

congress manu ji see this is "kada jawab".... 'theek hai'... underachiver

PA has all the incentives in the world to start such a crazy thing????

you might wanna enlighten us with some of those "FACTS"

I expect these "FACTS" to be hilarious too.

It has been discussed to death how Pakistan benefits by escalating and thereby internationalizing the LOC situation.

You might want to go through the entire thread!

india should focus on development for 5 year and build the domestic weapon capability first, then fight for hedegemony

Atleast we did not have to disown our soldiers and call them terrorists like you did . And that mess up by Pakistan put it permanently in the dog house for the US and damaged the credibility of its Kashmir narrative for ever.

Last time i checked it was Indian's who disowned their pilots and refused their existence after their planes were downed in 1999..so pot calling kettle black,ehh..:lol:

And about 2nd line force, well, in that case a 4th line force of taliban has been battering your mard-e-momin army for last 6 years every day. Every 2 years or so your army runs an operation with a fancy urdu name and declares victory, and the bomb blasts start from the very next day . Ponder over that dude while you enjoy the consolation prize of a vantage point :D

Yeah we have effectively defeated these sponsored mercenaries which even U.S with whole Europe couldn't defeat and bribe and request them backdoor not to attack them,But i guess reducing number of suicide blasts in Pakistan is really giving you stomach aches,but hey use hajmula sometimes its useful for Inside burns...Last time i checked India has no administrative
control over 1/3rd of it's territory and slaying your soldiers there since decade,once again pot calling kettle black,hahaha...:azn:

Last edited:
Atleast we did not have to disown our soldiers and call them terrorists like you did

You're an idiot if you believe Pakistan "dis-owned" them.....dis-owning is what the indians did - when they failed to collect the scores of piles of dead indian soldiers that were left to freeze near their blown up bunkers

And that mess up by Pakistan put it permanently in the dog house for the US and damaged the credibility of its Kashmir narrative for ever.

Point 5353; Point Aftab-I, Point Saddle Ridge; Point Bunker Ridge; Shangruti, Dhalunag

yeah - sounds like a real "mess up"......and we dont give a damn about what Bill Clinton thought - he was busy saving his own *** ever since being caught getting his dick sucked in the oval office

And about 2nd line force, well, in that case a 4th line force of taliban has been battering your mard-e-momin army for last 6 years every day. Every 2 years or so your army runs an operation with a fancy urdu name and declares victory, and the bomb blasts start from the very next day . Ponder over that dude while you enjoy the consolation prize of a vantage point :D

your proxy buddies are the ones being battered....again - you rely too much on your hindutva sources, you're injusticed by robbing yourselves and depriving yourselves of accurate info

you obcess over Pakistan while you have 18+ seperatist groups in india....you yap and fantasize bomb blasts in Pakistan, while Manipur Jharkand Assam W.Bengal Kerala Orissa and other areas of your "incredible" india are going straight to the dogs

Where was this Pagal Sikh and his army and youth of befitting reply when china was playing tent tent on Indian ground ?

Besides, Stop killing our civilians, we won't fire at you simple is that. When it comes to Pakistan, every Indian IQ goes down the flush !
bhai choton ko sub dabatey hai , food chain cycle pada hai na ...ab tum Af ko khao ...

1 human >af>pak>india>china>US>GOD{kiska god start form 1}

I really wanna see 155 mm Guns in action :sniper:, may be Brahmos afterwards :yahoo:

Good, will you partaking in the fighting? No? What a surprise, another arm chair general wanting a fight.

As for "155" guns,plenty of those in the Pakistani arsenal as well.

Don't stop there, why don't you ask for Smerch fire as well.

Good, will you partaking in the fighting? No? What a surprise, another arm chair general wanting a fight.

As for "155" guns,plenty of those in the Pakistani arsenal as well.

Don't stop there, why don't you ask for Smerch fire as well.

Pakistan should focus on the internal insurgency. I think Army want to captilize on current political instability... watch out democracy angles

I really wanna see 155 mm Guns in action :sniper:, may be Brahmos afterwards :yahoo:

and we have 155mm towed panzers which would turn your soldiers into cremated bones and flesh

brahmos can be responded to with Nasr and Hatfs of varied payload

Pakistan should focus on the internal insurgency. I think Army want to captilize on current political instability... watch out democracy angles

Well I agree, but the border skirmishes have to end as well. I'm sure they will.

and we have 155mm towed panzers which would turn your soldiers into cremated bones and flesh

brahmos can be responded to with Nasr and Hatfs of varied payload

Panter bro.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom