What's new

Indian aggression at LOC

248a0e531ee4ee219771d69a6f7d1689.jpg

It has to stop now. Death toll is already going up on either side

:lol: your internal politics taking a toll on pakistan. your cowards will learn a hard lesson again.

analyze the situation.....we are not in submission to you cowards - for every bullet you fire this way - we will respond with more fire

it wont be worth it for you

@ares
BTW, a quick wiki search puts the Pakistan Ranger's strength at 100,000 and the BSF strength at 240,000+.

However, the BSF is also divided between the Eastern and Western Front's, so if the above numbers are accurate, what is the breakdown of the numbers of BSF units deployed in the East vs West?

In Pakistan's case, border security on the Western Front is handled primarily by the Frontier Corps (FC-Balochistan and FC-NWFP), which reduces the burden on the Rangers.

These border sectors enjoys more concentrations of BSF..especially around this time of the year....yesterday a BSF officer was on record commenting on how Indian troops far outnumber pakistani rangers in these areas and therefore can bring about more concentrated fire power on Pakistani positions...I ll see if can find news piece.

analyze the situation.....we are not in submission to you cowards - for every bullet you fire this way - we will respond with more fire

it wont be worth it for you
Good then ask your coward army to stop requesting for flag meetings. Its getting embarrassing here rejecting their prayers.

Keep the numbers aside you guys always bragged about quality than quantity.

In words of Vladmir Lenin 'Quantity is a quality of its own'

But that does not mean quality of Pakistani troops is better than India or vice versa..they both receive similar training, have similar motivation atleast for the present conflict amd have same kind of equipment although BSF might be a little better equipped..with thermal imagers, night vision seeing as they are the first line of defence against infiltration from Pakistani side.

Last edited:
Both sides have similar weapons - the casualties and damages on both sides will be similar as well.

They may have similar weapons but the BSF outnumber the Rangers by a substantial number, there are simply more weapons available.

@halupridol @Bang Galore

This excerpt from Reuters quoting an Indian Army official and Modi's recent statements would appear to support my point that Modi does have a political motive in escalating the confrontation:

Not really, Mr. Modi is facing a lot of flak over the border issue in the sense that his presence in election rallies is being questioned by the opposition, it is merely his way of responding to the situation in the circumstances. There is absolutely no political benefit for Mr. Modi from this action, a risk to the contrary perhaps.

Pretty one-sided and focused on making the India look like the victim somehow magically inflicting far greater casualties on Pakistani troops ...

Comes from Praveen Swamy, someone very highly regarded for his knowledge on military matters and not known to follow any establishment line.
The BSF is bigger than the Rangers in numbers, the amount of damage they can inflict is proportionately greater.

View attachment 120837
Say what again!!!
I dare you.....
I double dare you!!!
Actually the reason is because you do not want to be disintegrated either, it holds at least for India, don't know about you.
I was convinced some time ago, just from the talk of Indians on this forum that India was up for something, now Modi's India confirm my suspicions.
Hope not for war, but if it comes to that, India should not be that arrogant (contrary to its legendary modesty), and say that Pakistan can not afford this or that, that is forgetting that Pakistan has a family 10 times richer than India and ten folds stronger that will back Pakistan by all means.
The situation is not clear about who has started this border shelling. Personally I do not think that Pakistan has started it, since it had no motives for it. on the other side, Modi's India response to the meeting of the Pakistani envoy with kashmiri representatives, by annulling a meeting on a higher level between India and Pakistan, and Nawaz speech in the UN that irked India are enough motives foe Modi to start the conflict (the extension of politics). So it is all about Kashmir, and the statuquo that fits India but no one else from the concerned parties. The UN did not ask for a statuquo or fait accompli, but for a referendum to take place in Kashmir.
As for the Zionist influence on India, it is quite simple, they are your advisers on Kashmir (Google it), since the situation resembles that of occupied Palestine, they have exported their "expertise" to India. Now Modi is talking like Nathanyaho, and acting like him, by creating situational trouble to justify some war rhetoric and action based mostly on the false flag principle.
Now the infiltration question was most probably an Indian attempt , since there was this fire to burn some old shell casings , but we all know that fire have smoke with it, if it is too much smoke in the line of view of the Pakistani rangers, there is legitimate concern, and a flag meeting was arranged, after that it just escalated after.-possibly- another zionist technique that would be to shoot and kill their own soldier, to escalate the skirmishes. People from both countries and beyond do not want a war in the region, so this must be a political show of force on the new Modi's government part. The guy is talking tough, but a bit too tough, he might have some self-confidence in himself but India as such does not have that self-confidence, it faces too many odds in most fields of life.
in brief, dare me not, please, it going to be bad or very bad for your health.

The simplest thing here is that Indians would believe what their media and army says and pakistanis would believe what our media and army says so this is simply not an argument or something we can argue on...
However both the sides believe that the other might be the one who could have had provoked the firing due to several aims and motivators behind it.

Thus I just find this discussion useless

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom