What's new

Indian Aggression at LOC: Another Pakistan Army Soldier Martyred

yr army also doesnt say same its only yr media.
yr army spokes man had rejected these claims of beheading as was reported by REUTERS.
Thing is that this is a pakistan military forum so it u claim something u should do that with facts u cant really say i believe this because my army says it Blindly in an international forum.
Yeah sure she does because when she attacked on 6th september's night at 3 am she with her entire army was stopped by a border patrol company of 35 men of Maj Aziz Bhatti Shaheed of Pak Army who had managed to stop yr mammoth army for 5 hours till morning:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Army spokesman was quoted wrongly. Already clear. As for blindly believing, you do realize you are also blindly believng what ISPR told you. :D

well i'd rather they fight patriotic people who were born and bred to fight and die for their country than blow themselves up in crowded markets chock-block full of civilians the way they've been doing

there's a difference between a legitimate struggle and an illegitimate one

im not justifying the be-heading of your soldier --even though he got what was coming to him. I'm just saying that its a natural reaction most likely by someone who was raised hating the occupation forces. And there are plenty of such people in occupied Kashmir. Hell, i'd feel the same way too if i had to live like that.

Chalo...happy that you lot -Pakistani's - get what you want. TTP is doing much more of the same to your troops in Pakistan. But then as you said - they are getting what's coming to them.

The thread is about the firing in LOC .

You brought in 65 , he brought in 71.

If you cannot stand the beating PA got in 71 , you should not have brought in off-topic comments.

Now please stop crying ...

Stop crying?????

Why will we cry on our own forum:azn:

But any way i was replying to someone else not u.

Army spokesman was quoted wrongly. Already clear. As for blindly believing, you do realize you are also blindly believng what ISPR told you. :D

OHO Chacha G im not wrong here.

What yr spokesman of army said to REUTERS is what im quoting. He had rejected the beheading thing. So as its a foreign media n a media of NATO country who r always hostile towards us. So in that case any intelligent person will believe that.

Stop crying?????

Why will we cry on our own forum:azn:

But any way i was replying to someone else not u.

OHO Chacha G im not wrong here.

What yr spokesman of army said to REUTERS is what im quoting. He had rejected the beheading thing. So as its a foreign media n a media of NATO country who r always hostile towards us. So in that case any intelligent person will believe that.

Umair bhai..... he was trying to tell you The spokesman was quoted wrongly..... If you didnt understand what that thing is.... I would suggest you to watch any of the video of Rehman Malik....... You will undersand what is misquoted means.... Abhi chill karo.....

If u attack our country first kill our soldiers n wound them inside our land then u expect us to just stay quite n forgive n forget.

We r not wearing bangles here we will hit u back mind it.
If it is someone who needs to Change their mentality it is yr Indian Army first. Why did she first attacked our soldiers in the first hand n invite trouble.

Are Bhai.... Bangles ki baath math karoo..... Kabhi history padke baath karoooo.... Bangle ka strength hum apko already batha chuka hein.....

Abhi chill karo...

Umair bhai..... he was trying to tell you The spokesman was quoted wrongly..... If you didnt understand what that thing is.... I would suggest you to watch any of the video of Rehman Malik....... You will undersand what is misquoted means.... Abhi chill karo.....

Are Bhai.... Bangles ki baath math karoo..... Kabhi history padke baath karoooo.... Bangle ka strength hum apko already batha chuka hein.....

Abhi chill karo...

Oh Lallay r u a Yearha. Have actually read the report of REUTERS?? i suppose not.
in that report yr spokes man had rejected the media reports of beheading. Its not like the reported in such a way or quoted him wrongly that the reader will get an impression that yr lying.

They had actually Quoted his Words n his rejection of beheading.

regarging rest of yr post:rofl:
This line is enough to answer u.

LOL we already have nukes close to British Arsenal and we have first use policy.

So Run away .

Oh Lallay r u a Yearha. Have actually read the report of REUTERS?? i suppose not.
in that report yr spokes man had rejected the media reports of beheading. Its not like the reported in such a way or quoted him wrongly that the reader will get an impression that yr lying.

They had actually Quoted his Words n his rejection of beheading.

Did you read the post fully??????.... You didnt.... Thats why u came back. I suggest you read it again with a cool mind you will understand..... any way the answer was only for the first part..... second part ka tho aya nahiii yaaaraa....

Bhaion.....

Udhar LOC pe tho cease fire hogaya..... Lekin PDF mein jagda chalooo hein..... Bas karenge yaar....Ab

There have been 5 causalities..... 5 families lost their bread winner....... Lets stop this hate and cry for more heads.... Please note this is not a game of football.... We are talking about human life..... The people who lost their loved one's on this kind of battle knows the pain of war or fighting.... Lets not make more martyrs...... Lets chill now.....

Did you read the post fully??????.... You didnt.... Thats why u came back. I suggest you read it again with a cool mind you will understand..... any way the answer was only for the first part..... second part ka tho aya nahiii yaaaraa....

I have replied to yr bangles par too but i seems ur saying me the same what u didnt done:lol:
and for yr info i was actually referring to Churian not something else and i was replying to someone else to in a different context not in which u have taken.

Read my fully too.

I have replied to yr bangles par too but i seems ur saying me the same what u didnt done:lol:
and for yr info i was actually referring to Churian not something else and i was replying to someone else to in a different context not in which u have taken.

Read my fully too.

Thanks for editing the post.... Because when i replied your post didnt carry that last part.... ... Any way nukes will help you then all the best....... Btw dont forget to ready #817

Coward Pakistani politicians and public... most of above the foreign office traitors.

Thanks for editing the post.... Because when i replied your post didnt carry that last part.... ... Any way nukes will help you then all the best....... Btw dont forget to ready #817

because u had also replied in two parts n i didnt felt like replying it but then i did when i think u were writing the post u mentioned.

Bhaion.....

Udhar LOC pe tho cease fire hogaya..... Lekin PDF mein jagda chalooo hein..... Bas karenge yaar....Ab

There have been 5 causalities..... 5 families lost their bread winner....... Lets stop this hate and cry for more heads.... Please note this is not a game of football.... We are talking about human life..... The people who lost their loved one's on this kind of battle knows the pain of war or fighting.... Lets not make more martyrs...... Lets chill now.....

Actually 6 .... An Indian soldier was martyred in pakistani firing in Dec which led to all these escalations.

I remember when the Indian soldier died, ALL the Pakistani's here were acting all macho - they love to call themselves as lions. Phrases came like we are not like BD, and if you mess with the lions then you will die and what not.

I dont see them saying anything after Pakistani soldiers have been killed !

Back
Top Bottom