What's new

Indian Aggression at LOC: Another Pakistan Army Soldier Martyred

Haha,Pakistan was created,so who is we here?We gave it!
From Siachen to Bangladesh you have been beaten like midgets.
I dunno why you don't love your country,its already half in grave with daily killings,drone attacks and what not,you want India to speed up your end process? We will!

You gave us Pakistan? hahahahaha :rofl: I knew Indian media pollutes your mind with propaganda but i didnt know it was this bad. hahahaha Are you forgetting the numbers that die in India due to disease, hunger, rape and killings. It exceeds the number of all those above mentioned things. But how would you know, you mind is filled with propaganda.

I too hope so

Let us repay the favor first and settle the score, then you can talk about peace

I thought only Indians living in India were delusional but I stand corrected. Indians everywhere are delusional, their heads are polluted with propaganda from NDTV and Times now.

SO no knowledge of history... thats what you are sayin>

Let's face it, Pakistan has been embroiled in this WOT and the sectarian violence for a period now, there is no need for Pakistan to divert this attention now.....majority of people understand the culprits ambitions hence they remained firm and resolute. Prime example being our Shia brothers who after so many tragedies, haven't opted for any mass exodus.
It seems India which is frustrated on several fronts, it's not gaining a proper foothold in Afghanistan as it would like to, it's lost the leverage on smaller neighbours it once enjoyed, there has been cases of dissent in the army and suicide amongst armed forces is still disturbing add to that Delhi making world grabbing headlines.....all in all you have a situation where a diversion is needed to keep the moral up and public occupied..... for Indians, what better obsession than Pakistan.
If India thinks it can deposit all it's mess on Pakistan then, there may yet be another rude awakening for India.

You gave us Pakistan? hahahahaha :rofl: I knew Indian media pollutes your mind with propaganda but i didnt know it was this bad. hahahaha Are you forgetting the numbers that die in India due to disease, hunger, rape and killings. It exceeds the number of all those above mentioned things. But how would you know, you mind is filled with propaganda.

Let us repay the favor first and settle the score, then you can talk about peace
lolwut?Media is not talking about creation of Pakistan,genius.Its probably your madrassa education showing up here.Pakistan was created,not as a result of war but understanding.
For the diseases and poverty,you need to look into yourself,with the worse economic indicators in the Asian subcontinent,mocking India won't make any sense,you are the worse performers,digest it!

PA will get the whole area domination squad this time. 3 ke badle 30

And by the same logic again IA will kill 90 (30*3) :P
....this won't end until either side keeps calm and forget about taking revenge. Seeking revenge everytime will keep this cycle of killings going on and on and on....

lolwut?Media is not talking about creation of Pakistan,genius.Its probably your madrassa education showing up here.Pakistan was created,not as a result of war but understanding.
For the diseases and poverty,you need to look into yourself,with the worse economic indicators in the Asian subcontinent,mocking India won't make any sense,you are the worse performers,digest it!

Pakistan was created because of understanding hahahahaha, you have a very good sense of humor. Economic indicators provides an estimate for the growth, it doesnot highlight the number of people under poverty line. Which in India btw is in tens of millions

And by the same logic again IA will kill 90 (30*3) :P
....this won't end until either side keeps calm and forget about taking revenge. Seeking revenge everytime will keep this cycle of killings going on and on and on....

Let us seek revenge then you can claim such things. We will have peace then and the choice would be yours.

Pakistan was created because of understanding hahahahaha, you have a very good sense of humor. Economic indicators provides an estimate for the growth, it doesnot highlight the number of people under poverty line. Which in India btw is in tens of millions
Yes there was a full scale war.Boy you are a genius.
Growth means Improvement,which Pakistan doesn't show.
India's poverty percentage(which matters) is lower than Pakistan,the numbers will be high because of the 9x population.
But the percentage is higher in Pakistan,meaning more poor there per 100 people(Have to explain you the meaning percentage too! :lol: ).

Yes there was a full scale war.Boy you are a genius.
Growth means Improvement,which Pakistan doesn't show.
India's poverty percentage(which matters) is lower than Pakistan,the numbers will be high because of the 9x population.
But the percentage is higher in Pakistan,meaning more poor there per 100 people(Have to explain you the meaning percentage too! :lol: ).

Are you denying the fact that millions on each side died during partition? Its a numbers game, dont speak relativity by saying your population is 9x more, that means more people die in India due to such things.

Nope, only understanding one biased side of history instead of the real story.
SO you admit that you can only understand one biased side instead of the real history...... you said it ....

tumblr_lqrxemYLzM1qano9zo1_500.jpg

last time beheaded this time khali uniform he wapis karna parayga tab demaag darust hoga!

Achchha ? :undecided: lekin bhaijan, aapke sare pdf members, army aur leaders to galaa faad faad kah rahe hai ki ye beheading wala kaam aap logo ne kiya hi nahi hai ??? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom