What's new

Indian Agents infiltration and sabotage in Pakistan by RAW

yeh lolz i never seen such fiction in even cartoon seriese the one we see in Indian movies hehehe how about sending sunny deol lolzzzzzzzzz

How childish this thread has become!!!!!
But let me set straight the records of RAW. Its simply a namesake intelligence agency where the agents show up in office to collect salary check. Be happy with ur isi and its obnoxious activities and support for terrorists. Indian intelligence agents would start sweating if u ask em whats 2+2 ?
so chill

bharati border cross kerke pakistanion ki chuud rahe hain, aur yahan pakistani bc taliban taliban bhook rahe hai

bharati border cross kerke pakistanion ki chuud rahe hain, aur yahan pakistani bc taliban taliban bhook rahe hai

Nahi toh kiya Taliban humaray sath mil kar data darbar par degain bantnay ja rahe hain ?
P.S: Watch the language or you will get banned.

How childish this thread has become!!!!!
But let me set straight the records of RAW. Its simply a namesake intelligence agency where the agents show up in office to collect salary check. Be happy with ur isi and its obnoxious activities and support for terrorists. Indian intelligence agents would start sweating if u ask em whats 2+2 ?
so chill

Why are you digging up a 10 month old thread?

Ahh...a year old thread dug up.Btw does anyone know what happened to all these raw agents caught in pakistan?i mean at times there will be news that one or two raw agents caught,then a complete silence-no news about their name and identity,no news about the charges filed against them ,no news about their trial etc.This has happened atleast half a dozen times last year.

I was just reading an another funny article which states how RAW had successfully managed to infiltrate its agents in the media world over,a report from some scandalous site of Pakistan and now this,man my hands are currently on my stomach,RAW's paranoia is running wild in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom