What's new

Indian agenda of cutting Pakistan to size

Advice to pakistani members: Do not watch Indian hindi news channels, especially India TV. You wont sleep well if you watch them.

This is exactly what they did in East Pakistan, what they tried in sind (Sindoho Desh), what they tried in Karachi (Jinah Pur), nad now Baluchistan. Their Intelligence service is so un-intelligent that they keep trying the same formula they learned from their british masters. Pakistan tried to payback in the same currency in Punjab through Khalistan movement, but thanks to idiot BB, who provided complete list of all Sikh assets to GOI for them to kill each and every one of them.

India can keep trying and I am sure WILL always keep trying despite all the peace bullshit crap, typical Indina hindu mentality (Baghal mey churi, Mun Mey ram ram) but it is forgetting that this is not 1971, people of Pakistan despite all their internal differences know very well that Inda is their biggest enemy and will always remain their enemy, and will always love and respect their forces to protect them from this scumbag of a ntion called India.

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

I feel there is a paranoia amongst PA, sons and relatives of people associated with Army in Pakistan. The amount of propaganda they spread is clearly visible in this forum.

What you see on this forum is opinion of educated, knowledganle individual Pakistanis, if you want to see propaganda, you should watch Indain tv channels.

---------- Post added at 08:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

Advice to pakistani members: Do not watch Indian hindi news channels, especially India TV. You wont sleep well if you watch them.

Paksitanis watch them as clown shows... It's the indians who are not able to sleep after watching that junk propaganda.

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

to all my päkî$täñí frnds..
Any thing other than ur nuclear weapons..pls bring it on.
U guyz are jst like 'my díçk is bigger than urs'
and the bottom line is u guyz are worthless even with ur nukes(eg. kARGIL war)

But you did bring all your fprces and all you weapons on many occassins, but didn't had guts to fire a single shot or try to cross border, looks like you guys didn't felt confident enough about your own dick.

Just one man opinion, who knows maybe he misheard the Indian Army guy.

Maybe he said he wanted to cut some chickens in Pakistan into smaller size instead.

you have proved that no one except you deserve this highly sought after recognition by Indians.

StupidCertificate.jpg

you realize you're only demeaning pakistan. is pakistan such a weak state that a few statements by a forum can lay ruin to it?
you are your own worst enemy.

the point here is not whether the scheming indians do in their writeups on their own forums can ruin Pakistan or not , the point is that indians do have the intent of cutting Pakistan to size , the intent is there but bhartis dont have the means to do so.

the point here is not whether the scheming indians do in their writeups on their own forums can ruin Pakistan or not , the point is that indians do have the intent of cutting Pakistan to size , the intent is there but bhartis dont have the means to do so.

Not good to talk about guts. We already cut you in 2 pieces. So the claims are backed by solid did.

I feel there is a paranoia amongst PA, sons and relatives of people associated with Army in Pakistan. The amount of propaganda they spread is clearly visible in this forum.

Thats a very valid observation. While you think the paranoia is about India, the target of their propaganda is Pakistan. The objective is not what it seems.

Well if it makes you feel good, so be it. For us, we are more than happy what we are and have no intent to fight war. It is clearly demonstrated in our actions. We value peoples life and therefore avoid wars even when there is a strong reason. Some people can call us cowards or what not. I just feel we are sensible. There is no point is calling yourself brave when your actions screw your country.

Well if it makes you feel good, so be it. For us, we are more than happy what we are and have no intent to fight war. It is clearly demonstrated in our actions. We value peoples life and therefore avoid wars even when there is a strong reason. Some people can call us cowards or what not. I just feel we are sensible. There is no point is calling yourself brave when your actions screw your country.

You can lie through your teeth all you want, we know the intentions of the indians.
and the guy who thanked you indeed has kept a very apt name for representing himself and his countrymen

You can lie through your teeth all you want, we know the intentions of the indians.
and he guy who thanked you indeed has kept a very apt name for representing himself and his countrymen

No need to get emotional and become crybaby. I was replying some troll from your country with facts.

One of the best reason why i like PDF is that i can access how much powerful and successful is RAW and Indian army from my dear pakistani friends...Although in reality, these intelligence are just like falied agency without any much to success to its name...

The prime example is this article....:azn:

batman you are giving us way too much credit. our wishes regarding PK are irrelevant, they have no effect on ground realities.
PK's current shape and size are its own doing, and whatever happens (i hope good things) in future will be your own achievements as well.

you are your own saviour/enemy

100% true bro , agree with you.....pakistan is in such a sorry state because of fanatics like this guy .

what bullshit.....we dont need to do anything.....the way Pakistan is now... dont think anything needs to be done by India. Pakistanis themselves are doing the job.

With the memogate and the counter offensive by the civilian government, the Pakistan military has painted itself into a corner. It doesn't have the stomach for another coup, within 3 years after the disgraceful end of a military regime. The OBL Abbotabad raid and PNS Mehran fiasco has further eroded the military's credibility, both domestically and internationally. The only way the Pakistan military can get any sympathy from the public is by pointing fingers at India. This is an age old tactic used by the military to show to the Pakistani public that they are sole institution in Pakistan who can save the nation.

Back
Top Bottom