What's new

Indian Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft (AMCA) Fifth Generation Stealth Figh

Status
Not open for further replies.
if pak fa engine is good enough... we should use that for amca... until kaveri arrives ...
btw no futher news about snecma and gtro deal... getting worried here..
i hope kaveri gets ready atleast for amca on timw

if pak fa engine is good enough... we should use that for amca... until kaveri arrives ...
PAK FA/FGFA Engine is good but it won't make to the AMCA as they want it to fly with an Indian Engine and that AMCA will not require two engines of 150+KN of wet thrust each and 115-125KN of wet thrust each would be more than sufficient and enable it to Super cruise/power decent set of Avionics:)

Too big and too powerful for a medium class fighter, unless you take only one of them. Kaveri - Snecma engine decision might have some relation to MMRCA as well, because it may be used in Rafale as well, or could be used to fulfill the offset requirements.

Too big and too powerful for a medium class fighter, unless you take only one of them. Kaveri - Snecma engine decision might have some relation to MMRCA as well, because it may be used in Rafale as well, or could be used to fulfill the offset requirements.

I agree with you. But i also think, the Pak Fa Engines need to be covered, too much of this showing. I also feel like the more powerful engine, gives off more heat. That means its easier to detect. It needs a cooling system at the end like the F-22, and the engines should be mainly covered.

damn waiting for the sept to get over ..
mmrca selection should get over within sept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom