What's new

India.....

Ok listen guys I will take back my statement: "dirty biharis and ups .... scum of India, scum of of humanity, deport them into the ocean.... filthiest people I have ever seen, now these scum is even invading my beautiful Kerala...."

I was just cracked up because of this sad news and then I saw this video here and was thinking about my own family and emotions started to come up. I am sorry, I know that I cant generalize any people by the acts of a few.

Ok listen guys I will take back my statement: "dirty biharis and ups .... scum of India, scum of of humanity, deport them into the ocean.... filthiest people I have ever seen, now these scum is even invading my beautiful Kerala...."

I was just cracked up because of this sad news and then I saw this video here and was thinking about my own family and emotions started to come up. I am sorry, I know that I cant generalize any people by the acts of a few.
Actually understand your emotions i too got very furious but we have to understand 'Rapists' dnt have any culture any ethics any religion any morality nothing coz if they've had they would have thought atleast once before commiting such shameful acts

That girl was like a sheep getting attacked by wolves.

Good thing the police came in with dandas swinging.

I don't think this would ever happen in Pakistan.

Good for you!! We here have some people who needs more than some good beatings by danda..

Anyway god bless your country..

Pakistan's situation is much much worse... don't even compare. I can give hundreds of examples. Crime against women is so general in Pakistan that no one cares. Leave Pakistan out of this. Its beyond any treatment.

i dont know about criminal psychology but i know my psychology, I look more eagerly at a woman dressed in a revealing cloths than the one who is dressed modestly. similarly I tend to look at food more eagerly when i am hungry than when my stomach is full, and I look at BMW X6 more than 3 Series. but i have control some people dont have it and they will steal X6 only to get a joy ride. But some Liberals would say if a woman is dressed in sexy cloths doesnt mean she wants to have sex with everyone. I remember one toronto Cop got such a bad press because he told a woman if you are dressed like you are inviting rapist. So you cant tell woman not to dress and the rapist wont listen to your arguments. its catch 69
Women should cover their body just because some goons cannot control themselves!!! Next what, women should be locked up in homes and use only for reproduction?? What a psychology.

Pakistan's situation is much much worse... don't even compare. I can give hundreds of examples. Crime against women is so general in Pakistan that no one cares. Leave Pakistan out of this. Its beyond any treatment.

Women should cover their body just because some goons cannot control themselves!!! Next what, women should be locked up in homes and use only for reproduction?? What a psychology.

You're the one drawing a comparison.

Women don't get gang raped on streets, like what happened in this video.

in pak its legalised .. rinkle kumari and thousands such

this has been going on for 1500 years man

Dear RazPak... a humble request please do not get in to the measurement contest....... Every 1 here has been sadden with what happened....

Please ...don't degrade the thread by dragging pakistan in this...
..people play dirty games and try to earn Brownie point s..even on such a topic...:sick:

You're the one drawing a comparison.
Women don't get gang raped on streets, like what happened in this video.
Really ? Why did you say that this will never happen in Pakistan ?

I have been seeing your thread and posts for last few days and all you are trying to draw is showing fake concern and follows it with India bashing. So next time, don't f***ing open your mouth and start comparison on this issue.

I don't care if you get free ride by anyone or don't get banned even when you use abusive language which is the only language guys like you understand, curse, constantly make banned topic threads.

Go shed these crocodile tears somewhere else.

i think all the young goodlooking women in these protests should go topless and dare people to rape them

I have been seeing your thread and posts for last few days and all you are trying to draw is showing fake concern and follows it with India bashing. So next time, don't f***ing open your mouth and start comparison on this issue.

I don't care if you get free ride by anyone or don't get banned even when you use abusive language which is the only language guys like you understand, curse, constantly make banned topic threads.

see the difference is that indians have started making an issue. in pakistan they still keep demanding 4 witnesses

In Pakistan, land of the purest of the pure, Rapes don't occur because, Rapes aren't recognised as crimes in this great Islamic country, well in most of the cases!

1. Usually raping a non-believing women is cheered by Momins for, blessed is that momin, who after raping the non believing girl/women marries her after getting her converted to Islam and later rapes her legally as wife.

2. Rape isn't rape when the victim, (sorry, the slut who brought it up on herself, or the family who let them out in the first place) is in full face veil and
the man doesn't have a beared. If the conditions are not met, the act is considered legitimate expression of Male sexuality (male momin sexuality) of not being able to controll his, you know what after looking at a women's body(exposed!)

3. Santioned Rapes: when a member of some lower class family does something unacceptable , like say demandning wages or trying to move to the court, usually, women of the concerned family get the punishment in the form of gang rape by the fuedals or something to this effect. Yes, this things happened and are getting reported from late 90s. And Islam doesn't help, with it's eye for eye doctrine either.

4. demading for the recognition of marital rape is haram in Islam!

P.S. The silent Majority, the Liberals (the scoundrals perpetually begging the US) can do nothing but write stupid articles in English media(lest the people understand) about experiences of girls like rinkle kumari/those wome raped by feudals, in the first person and feel satisfied. :cry:

Free ride?

2 infractions under my belt.

And don't make me get banned Krait.

You know I can be terrible If you continue to try and piss me off.

Back
Top Bottom