BANNED
Reaction score
Final -

India - 58
Pakistan - 24

:cheers:

:pakistan:
3dflags_ind0001-0003a.gif

I was thinking of going to personally watch the match. Most of my friends. I missed it. :hitwall:

India was totally dominant.....The strong indians...

i remember a pakistani player saying in a pre-match interview:-
"Humney buchpan sey kabbadi kheli hai aur inshahallah hum jeeteynge...mein bahut shoor(yes he pronounced sure as 'shoor') hoon hum hindustani pahalwanon ko hara dengey

Chota cup toh shoaib malik ley gaya,bada hum ley jayenge"

Now i can only LOL at him.

They feel so privileged that an Indian Girl married a pakistani boi?lmfao
Geo TV reported that the entire pakistan is dancing for shoaib marrying sania...its just a pitty on poor pakistani's they are feeling so happy of that.

obvious_troll.jpg

"Humney buchpan sey kabbadi kheli hai aur inshahallah hum jeeteynge...mein bahut shoor(yes he pronounced sure as 'shoor') hoon hum hindustani pahalwanon ko hara dengey

Geo TV reported that the entire pakistan is dancing for shoaib marrying sania...its just a pitty on poor pakistani's they are feeling so happy of that.

Be happy, Celebrate .... but the above ....really not required ....
Peace

your comments show nothing but your narrow and small mindedness. growup dude...

and you are loling over kabadi match?? taking all your frustration out as you just lost your beauty queen, dont be so jealous

and indians naturally have very bad english pronounciation(all indians included) so better pity yourself.

@indianfalcon
Your statements reflect evry reason why indian is still in gutters.
A country of 1 billion and we got only 1 olympic medal in china.
But you care the least.some silly kabaddi cup kya jeet liya u fill yourself up with pride and talk as if we rule the world.Being content ( much worse proud) of such small things has made india totally mediocre .

who else was participating in this world cup?

Congrats India

@indianfalcon
Your statements reflect evry reason why indian is still in gutters.
A country of 1 billion and we got only 1 olympic medal in china.
But you care the least.some silly kabaddi cup kya jeet liya u fill yourself up with pride and talk as if we rule the world.Being content ( much worse proud) of such small things has made india totally mediocre .

WTF! What do you mean silly kabaddi cup its because of people like you have made India totally mediocre.

btw: Congrats India.:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom