What's new

India vs Pakistan, Kabaddi World Cup FINAL, 2013

Neither did I(Kabaddi isn't big in S.India either). But this game suits us South Asians very well, as we seem interested in pulling each other down all the time.:enjoy:
i wanted to ask.............is there a thread on lokpal bill............if not plz make one.

i wanted to ask.............is there a thread on lokpal bill............if not plz make one.

Not much of an Op myself. I haven't come across such a thread so far.

no brother they dont have to chant anything.There is a 30 second time limit for the raider from the moment he leaves until he returns to his starting point. if the raider cant come back to the starting point in 30 seconds. the point is given to the stoppers. :-)

Bhai, do you play Kabaddi? ( I always prefered Kho-kho & gilli danda to kabaddi...Didn't like it to get my limbs torn off by my classmates:lol:)

Not much of an Op myself. I haven't come across such a thread so far.

Bhai, do you play Kabaddi? ( I always prefered Kho-kho & gilli danda to kabaddi...Didn't like it to get my limbs torn off by my classmates:lol:)

i have played for my school at regional level (2007, lucknow sambhag) but i dont play it anymore. at that time it was easier to participate into all this but after school i never got a chance.got into graduation, job . hardly have any time for this now :(

In Women's Final earlier on 12th Dec, India trounced NZ 49-21 to win the Women's tournament. Pakistan was defeated by India 46-16 in S/F of that event.

like always when it comes to sports with stamina and strength. we Indian Punjabis trounce Pakistanis.

Pakistanis gave a good fight. Indians won no doubt but the winner is the SPIRIT of the GAME, Spirit of the CONTESTANTS ! On this count, congrats to both sides. Genuinely !!

like always when it comes to sports with stamina and strength. we Indian Punjabis trounce Pakistanis.

Think once before talking for nothing, you world class vegetarian warrior!

Back
Top Bottom