What's new

India won first World Cup Kabbadi

^^^^ Dont promote regionalism Maiser.....

United we stand, Divided we fall....

^^^^ Dont promote regionalism Maiser.....

United we stand, Divided we fall....

I'm not "promoting" regionalism.. i'm merely correcting those people here who are claiming this as their own sport/cup/event and are talking sh*t aboutt itt.. the truth is that every single player from every single country (except Iran) were alll Punjabis.. it was not the Kabaddi world cup which the rest of India, Bangladesh, SE Countries, Pakistan play.. it was a PUNJABI Kabaddi world cup.. it is totally different than how rest of India plays... so technically it is "our" sport (Indian Punjab's) and rest of Indians have no right to talk sh*t about itt when they know nothing.. especially the ignorant people who think this team was made out of billion people.. this team was only made out of 30 million Indian Punjabis.. thats it.. its not Indian national Kabaddi team... Indian Punjab plays its own style of Kabaddi and it has its own national team different from rest of India, and it has its own world league, and it has its own world cup.... rest of India has NOTHING to do withh... its not reigionalism.. its hard fact..

i didnt read punjab team all i read was indian team

so congrats india-----now this is also hard fact

i didnt read punjab team all i read was indian team

so congrats india-----now this is also hard fact

got nothin against India... just sayin the people gloating here or talking sh*t have no reason to do so.. it was Punjabi World Cup... the type of Kabaddi all you rest of Indians play will still happen this year.. and that world cup is in Iran.. but this one.. is a Punjabi cup... that is why only Punjab team took part in it...

got nothin against India... just sayin the people gloating here or talking sh*t have no reason to do so.. it was Punjabi World Cup... the type of Kabaddi all you rest of Indians play will still happen this year.. and that world cup is in Iran.. but this one.. is a Punjabi cup... that is why only Punjab team took part in it...

i am happy u got nothing against us

but PUNJAB BELONGS TO INDIA

OR U CAN SAY ALL INDIA IS ENTITLED FOR SELECTION IN INDIAN KABADDI TEAM

BUT NOT LETS GET TAT FAR

PUNJAB OR TAMIL NADU ALL BELONGS TO INDIA

HENCE INDIAN TEAM

When ladies cabadi starts let me know

our women kick *** too.. :P

cth11.jpg

dsc4615.jpg

i am happy u got nothing against us

but PUNJAB BELONGS TO INDIA

OR U CAN SAY ALL INDIA IS ENTITLED FOR SELECTION IN INDIAN KABADDI TEAM

BUT NOT LETS GET TAT FAR

PUNJAB OR TAMIL NADU ALL BELONGS TO INDIA

HENCE INDIAN TEAM

Its NOT the official Indian Kabaddi Team... India has its own Kabaddi team which it sends to olympics and its own world cup and it has nothing to do with this Punjabi Indian team..

Here maybe this will make it clear:

INDIAN NATIONAL KABADDI TEAM (which represents all of India officially and is sent by India to olympics):

INDIAN PUNJABI KABADDI TEAM (which only represents Indian Punjabis, plays Punjabi Kabaddi and is not the official Indian team being sent to the olympics and what not; as Indian style Kabaddi is different than Punjabi Kabaddi):

BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PUNJABI KABADDI AND NON-PUNJABI KABADDI!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Give me a breakkk... it aintt your boys who were playing.. those were all PUNJABI guysss.. it is PUNJABI worlddd cupp.. anywayss your guys would gett murdered in Punjabi style kabaddii anywayss... andd for ure information it was not billion people facing 1/10 size... it was punjab vs punjab.. 30 million Indian punjabis vs 93 million Pakistani punjabis... soo u can now just STFU!!! :angry:

Lets not fight Brara. India won and that's what matters.

But I agree with you in the difference between the two styles. Our Pendu style is much more physical and brutal. I played state level Kabbaddi (national style) for my school and I still couldn't dare to play against my cousins from the pind. They'd suffocate me with their Jaffas and Kainchis. :lol:

I used to love playing kabaddi. Normally its a Punjabi game, but the few times I've played with Pathans, man its like they are made for this game. We should consider putting up Pathan players in our international team, teach them the techniques though.

I used to love playing kabaddi. Normally its a Punjabi game, but the few times I've played with Pathans, man its like they are made for this game. We should consider putting up Pathan players in our international team, teach them the techniques though.

You should. I bet they'd be good. And now that I think about it, its actually much more than just physical strength. It requires flexibility, swiftness of motion and a presence of mind. But all these things can be picked up with practice.

India was totally dominant.....The strong indians...

i remember a pakistani player saying in a pre-match interview:-
"Humney buchpan sey kabbadi kheli hai aur inshahallah hum jeeteynge...mein bahut shoor(yes he pronounced sure as 'shoor') hoon hum hindustani pahalwanon ko hara dengey

Chota cup toh shoaib malik ley gaya,bada hum ley jayenge"

Now i can only LOL at him.

They feel so privileged that an Indian Girl married a pakistani boi?lmfao
Geo TV reported that the entire pakistan is dancing for shoaib marrying sania...its just a pitty on poor pakistani's they are feeling so happy of that.

Isse pata chalta hai Sania Mirza wali baat bari zor ki lagi hai Indians ko :P Sotay jaagtay yehi mandra raha hai Indians ki aankhon ke saamne.

You should. I bet they'd be good. And now that I think about it, its actually much more than just physical strength. It requires flexibility, swiftness of motion and a presence of mind. But all these things can be picked up with practice.
Actually the flexibility part is true, my pathan friends are not good at attacking the other team and coming back, thats for all the medium sized guys. However they are excellent with defence.

Pathan ne pakarlia toh chahay kuch hojaye choray ga nahi.

Back
Top Bottom