What's new

Featured India Withdraws from the Kavkaz 2020 Exercises in Russia

India got frightened of the latest Chinese weapon, Indian soldiers suffering from PST:-
1598737728257.png

Lol. I am not surprised the Chinese didn't withdraw. They obviously wanted to learn from the Indians. But it's not a big deal - I am sure the Russians and Pakistanis will teach them a thing or two.

Lol. I am not surprised the Chinese didn't withdraw. They obviously wanted to learn from the Indians. But it's not a big deal - I am sure the Russians and Pakistanis will teach them a thing or two.
China looking forward to more UNARMED COMBAT with SISSY LOW MUSCLE MASS INDIAN at Kavkaz 2020 exercise.
They must be disappointed with Indian withdrawal.
Why Indians Have Low Muscle Mass.jpg

Last edited:
China looking forward to more UNARMED COMBAT with SISSY LOW MUSCLE MASS INDIAN at Kavkaz 2020 exercise.
They must be disappointed with Indian withdrawal.
View attachment 665084
Because Indian's don’t eat anything and everything. Lack of muscle mass is ok. we don't want to eat shit like our cute midget kung flu neighbors.

India very smartly saved their face value to choose that direction; otherwise, if they decide to go in such exercise. It looks stupid and incompetent military among nations where highly professional and class militaries of China and Pakistan who beat them in Laddak and 27 Feb. Skirmish.

there is a saying " kahan raja bhoj kahan gangu teli "
china is raja bhoj and you are gangu teli , so don't club yourself with china . we don't care for you .

Are you sure?....last time you forgot your place the world had to laugh you back to where you belong.

Last edited:
I think it’s all due to Hasina of BD!!! India’s has lost it completely after getting dumped by her....

According to India, BD is like Sita rescued from the clutches of Ravana by Ram! Now, Sita has run away with Ravana’s BFF....

Because Indian's don’t eat anything and everything. Lack of muscle mass is ok. we don't want to eat shit like our cute midget kung flu neighbors.
Indians eat BATS, YUMMY YUM YUM, high in CORONAVIRUS protein.
Ideal food for Indian Soldiers taking part in Kavkaz 2020 and those freezing in Ladakh.
Indian Hindus Eating Bats.mp4_20200813_150158.265.jpg

Indians Cook Bats to Eat.jpg

Pity could not find CURRY BAT SOUP on Youtube.
YUMMY YUM YUM, smart Indians eat BATS for high protein.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom