What's new

India willing to invest at least $20b in Pakistan

What the guy said is entirely different.......
this does nothing except show your insecurity

Please interpret it for me other than
"No peace with Pakistan"..
I wish to see your refined version.

Please interpret it for me other than
"No peace with Pakistan"..
I wish to see your refined version.
He said nothing about waging war against Pakistan. Nor did he talk about bombing innocent civilians.....
He just talked about India combating terrorism....
Now unless you consider Terrorists as your countrymen, I don't think he said anything about waging war with Pakistan:disagree:
Though I admit the post was a bit heated, I am also sure that "war mongering was not his intention:disagree:

bro if we kjeep thinking that way the south asia will forever be like that. if pakistan develops then india will be benefitted even more. we will get access to a lot of stuff that we desperately need.

Given your descriptions i am wondering why the hell western nations invest in India?? Isn't all that true for them also???

Yes and all is true.. and since people like you are all influenced by negativity..
I suppose this suits you best.
b89e11b5d975ff1e0860cfdaa472a4a9.jpg

tell me.. would it appease you to see your neighbour like this?
Victim2.jpg

Because the mentality you and other like you from both sides bring.. has only this as its final result.

1. Its not good to target a member or troll if u are a Super Mod.

2. My point is the till the fake currency, dawood ibrahim, terrorism are stopped there is no need to go ahead or go over the top with peace crap.

If this is TRUE that indian industrial GIANTS are ready and willing to invest in india it SHOWS real courage and MUST BE A GREAT MONEY MAKING scheme fior the companys involved.

PERSONALLY it would be great move to reduce tension BUT i would be very surprised if it came off ever. THERE IS SIMPLY to much animosity on both nations and HUGE MISTRUST even if intensions are purely business.

PS.

The prospect shows what great strides india has made that it can INVEST $20 BILLION in a neighbouring country...

The title says it all - India is willing...

To achieve peace, Both countries need to fix goals and dreams, India here is stating clearly what it is willing to do for Pakistan in the near future if and only if it perceives that situation and ground realities are changing / changed to a desirable extent. There will be more such announcements in the future to not only help Pakistan in justifying its tilt towards India and peace but also to see what's in store if if takes the necessary steps rapidly towards resolution of all problems.

2. My point is the till the fake currency, dawood ibrahim, terrorism are stopped there is no need to go ahead or go over the top with peace crap.

I target the mentality.. whosoever fits it.. till you become a super mod.. suggest you keep your suggestions to yourself.

2. Then our point on the BLA, on Afghanistan.. on Kashmir will stay too...and we can stay this way for a hundred years and let more hate breed.. until it sparks a conflict.. and then you have your war.

I think this is a good move by India. Interdependence between India and Pakistan is good for the region.

No trade btw IndoPak benefits a small but very powerful group these people will do any thing in their capacity to block this , and continue all the propaganda possible , the faces in Pak are fundos like JUD , and all the other religious jamats India has its fare share of same as well.

An open trade btw these two contries will damage these groups most , to start trade first get rid of this scum

No trade btw IndoPak benefits a small but very powerful group these people will do any thing in their capacity to block this , and continue all the propaganda possible , the faces in Pak are fundos like JUD , and all the other religious jamats India has its fare share of same as well.

An open trade btw these two contries will damage these groups most , to start trade first get rid of this scum

You have a point there. But OTOH, why wait? Better to get the show on the road and make it work. There will be a constant sniping from that lot. But events will overtake them soon enough.

Take for example, supply of power through a connected electrical grid. Once the juice starts flowing, even the most rabid follower of Hafizzz Sayeed will find it hard to convince his wife and family to forego continous supply of Bijli for the joys of 'load-shedding' as a higher patriotic or religious duty! :)

Pakistan GDP is rough $180b.

So investing $20billion into Pakistan is around 12% of Pakistan GDP, which IS MASSIVE.

Some Pakistanis don't understand the value of the size of investment.

Trade doesn't mean that we will let our guard down or will not corner Pak on these issues...However CBM's are the best way by which both of us can convince each other and go for an amicable situation...high time we should also realize that we have done lot of things from our side but yet not able to achieve anything concrete on terror front...in short if this is going to give us an amicable solution then it is worth trying...no???

So investing $20billion into Pakistan is around 12% of Pakistan GDP, which IS MASSIVE.

Some Indians don't understand that those $20b are in air, business men just shown interest to invest in Pakistan, Who knows it will be materialized? So Mr. Richie Rich Indian - Keep your words and percentages saved unless there is any real transaction.

you do realize that this is not a one shot investment...It will take years before this said amount in invested...but irrespective of that it is no doubt a massive investment...

Some Indians don't understand that those $20b are in air, business men just shown interest to invest in Pakistan, Who knows it will be materialized? So Mr. Richie Rich Indian - Keep your words and percentages saved unless there is any real transaction.

Well it won't materialise ever, if Pakistan has politicians like you!

Back
Top Bottom