What's new

India will win both the battles, Covid-19 and the one against China: Amit Shah

How does this turd of a human win the battle to roll out of bed every morning, never mind China and Covid?

That's not something one needs to know. But they probably use a FORKLIFT to help Amit Shah change sides on his four-poster bed. :woot::rofl:

If Modi did not even graduate higher secondary school. this fat man probably stopped studying after Grade 7 or 8. He can barely read properly, and avoids any meetings with educated people.

Shah also has a habit of consuming paan-gutkha with zarda, the residue of which he spits everywhere like an uncouth barbarian. By all measures, he's the most disgusting, foul-mouthed person in entire India. He's completely self-aware of how big a douchebag he is, and is indeed very proud! :woot::rofl:

EDIT: I almost forgot this. The fat hog likes to eat rotis made with cashew flour: "I've got money to burn"

I know so many details about this animal called Amit Shah, I should probably write his biography. Hopefully it will eventually be an obituary. All those arteries of his must be clogged by the high cholestrol foodstuffs by now. :cheers:

Last edited:
I knew him, but only by wiki briefly.

Anyone familiar with this guy? I mean anything related to his capability, character, expertise and achievement?

Are you crazy? And go behind bars? You have no idea.....

see my avatar bitch

Now that we've seen your avatar bitch, how about showing us your avatar dog?

That's not something one needs to know. But they probably use a FORKLIFT to help Amit Shah change sides on his four-poster bed. :woot::rofl:

If Modi did not even graduate higher secondary school. this fat man probably stopped studying after Grade 7 or 8. He can barely read properly, and avoids any meetings with educated people.

Shah also has a habit of consuming paan-gutkha with zarda, the residue of which he spits everywhere like an uncouth barbarian. By all measures, he's the most disgusting, foul-mouthed person in entire India. He's completely self-aware of how big a douchebag he is, and is indeed very proud! :woot::rofl:

EDIT: I almost forgot this. The fat hog likes to eat rotis made with cashew flour: "I've got money to burn"

I know so many details about this animal called Amit Shah, I should probably write his biography. Hopefully it will eventually be an obituary. All those arteries of his must be clogged by the high cholestrol foodstuffs by now. :cheers:

Don't get hysterical, and don't exaggerate. Stick to the facts. Mention that he has a BSc degree (for what it's worth).

Sometimes it gets difficult to read your posts because of the amount of grandstanding they contain.

Don't get hysterical, and don't exaggerate. Stick to the facts. Mention that he has a BSc degree (for what it's worth).

For someone with a BSc degree, Amit Shah can BARELY READ at a fast enough pace. He struggles with very basic words and sentences. Just check his parliament speech re: Article 370 abrogation. He really sounds like a 7th or 8th grade student in terms of reading fluency. And that was not English, but Hindi, which he's supposed to be fluent in.

All college students irrespective of stream or language medium can read fast, and understand the meaning of most words that are expected at a college level.

Amit Shah's father was rich so he probably paid some needy students to appear for his exams. Maybe threatened the Dean or Vice-Chancellor. He's an old criminal.

So when he says he has a BSc degree, I would want to see a complete authentic source. Not just because BJP website or Wikipedia says so.

For someone with a BSc degree, Amit Shah can BARELY READ at a fast enough pace. He struggles with very basic words and sentences. Just check his parliament speech re: Article 370 abrogation. He really sounds like a 7th or 8th grade student in terms of reading fluency. And that was not English, but Hindi, which he's supposed to be fluent in.

All college students irrespective of stream or language medium can read fast, and understand the meaning of most words that are expected at a college level.

Amit Shah's father was rich so he probably paid some needy students to appear for his exams. Maybe threatened the Dean or Vice-Chancellor. He's an old criminal.

So when he says he has a BSc degree, I would want to see a complete authentic source. Not just because BJP website or Wikipedia says so.

LOL.

Not what you started with; this is quite a change.

All that you say is true, but comes on the heels of your

This sort of afterthought doesn't do much for credibility.

LOL.

Not what you started with; this is quite a change.

All that you say is true, but comes on the heels of your

This sort of afterthought doesn't do much for credibility.

Why don't you ask Mr. fatass to show his educational certificate and remove all doubt? There is a good chance that his marksheets are all FAKE. He sounds barely literate which is the way common street thugs usually are. He was just a stockbroker and it doesn't take a lot of literacy to be one.

The burden of proof is on fatass for sounding so dumb in his interviews and in the parliament.

A wise man once said the following, which got implemented in verbatim:

You will not be able to surprise us

We will surprise you

We will control the acceleration ladder

I knew him, but only by wiki briefly.

Anyone familiar with this guy? I mean anything related to his capability, character, expertise and achievement?
As I wrote earlier yesterday; this man is perhaps the second biggest conman in the entire Indian political history. All talks zero substance.

Modi is the uneducated lying loudmouth; Tadipar is the gun. Two of the vilest politicians India has ever suffered. But far worse than these is the hunched over, limping elderly uncle carrying bitterness and impotent rage inside him; the young lad, who, what he lacks in critical thinking and introspection makes up for in fervent, almost feverish loyalty to the rot within and about. Together they betray their own future in this suicidal frenzy.

India has already lost. It just hasn't sunk in yet.

Do it please. Write something about him and please quote me.:cheers:

Are you crazy? And go behind bars? You have no idea.....
I don't get it.

Do it please. Write something about him and please quote me.:cheers:

I don't get it.

He is the Home Minister and controls the entire internal security apparatus. It is not good for health to go on record about him.

Why don't you ask Mr. fatass to show his educational certificate and remove all doubt? There is a good chance that his marksheets are all FAKE. He sounds barely literate which is the way common street thugs usually are. He was just a stockbroker and it doesn't take a lot of literacy to be one.

The burden of proof is on fatass for sounding so dumb in his interviews and in the parliament.

Which marksheets of the ministers in this government will survive scrutiny?

Herr Modi? The sometime Minister for Education, sorry, Human Resources Development, Smriti Irani? Most of the others don't even have claims.

A wise man once said the following, which got implemented in verbatim:

You will not be able to surprise us

We will surprise you

We will control the acceleration ladder

And that, in your view, constitutes wisdom? Time for another el-sual.

Is there any media can challenge him? How about Congress, doing nothing?

The Congress has a reputation for being corrupt (undeserved, but mud sticks) and being obsessed with how to be effective in spite of being led by Mr. Ineffective. It won't do anything for us, except give these BJP scoundrels an excuse to say that anti-nationals are being supported.

Can anyone challenge them?

Yes, and nobody will like the answer.

The challengers will be themselves. Meaning, other Hindutva-leaning parties, that differ from them, but offer good governance and an absence of violence. A pretty potent combination.

Any examples?

Yes, the Shiv Sena in Maharashtra (Mumbai). One year ago, they were partners, in bed with the BJP. Today, they are hostile enemies, have knocked the BJP out of the governing seat, and is running the state. The BJP doesn't have the vocabulary to deal with them. It's like a large battle tank, whose commander discovers someone has just fixed a limpet mine to the hull. What do you do about it? You can't do anything about it from inside; you can't come out, you'll get shot; you can't shoot it off, your weapons won't reach it.

None of the liberal parties will succeed, not until the Indian masses grow up.

Back
Top Bottom