What's new

"India will take decades to catch up with China's military capabilities." Prof. Harsh V. Pant

Gotta give it to the Chinese, pro in selling trash at premium prices.
Recently sold poison to Sri Lanka instead of fertilizers also... Looks like it's an old habit.

View attachment 809126
They have gotten used to a population which doesn't question anything, hence believe the same is applicable to rest of the world

Last edited:
Then how come you people don’t question the belief in cow rape for reincarnation powers

May be, Modi, Yogi etc. etc. were themselves involved in such "spiritual experiments", at some point, in their lives. If you carefully see their faces, you wouldn't have much doubt. :lol:

“Land Reform”,“Great Leap forward", "Cultural Revolution" and later "Refrom and Opening Up" are all parts of what made China today.

Instead of belittling/smearing China's past achievements, Indian members could have better used their life to help their Mother India in a more useful way. Considering the states of two countries, it's India that needs their "smarts" if it wants to be "counted a great deal in the world", as its founding father once declared in his grandeur vision for India.

Ok then:
Pakistan was never a single entity, never in its history. All the ethnic groups are vastly different to each other, with different culture, languages, foods, and even religious festivals. Europe has far deeper historical integration then Pakistan has ever had, they do not make silly claims of a historic nation.

India is over 80% Hindu due to historical nation building process, No ethnic group in India comprises more then 10% of the population. India was always a name to describe a region, it had no association with a country or a nation.

Pakistan was a British regional colony of India and it came into existence in 1947. It inherited the British-India legacy because the modern world is based on legal principles, it was just a legal process, it had no historical aspect.

A characteristic response in knee-jerk jingoism.
Conventional response to above would be geographically congruent civilization(s) and/or that even the current name, an acronym, reflects it's political realities... but let's digress.

Let's step back and flip the premise.
If not for Brits,
Would current state of India exist? Or Pakistan? The alternative would be democratic or feudal? Could anyone in India conceive a common state? Who would that be?(running that state)
What would be the political orientation of that state?

Let's see, what you, your fellows and cells make of this in a thoughtful manner... it would be very revealing take, I admit... on what would otherwise be termed as misplaced nationalism.

A characteristic response in knee-jerk jingoism.
Conventional response to above would be geographically congruent civilization(s) and/or that even the current name, an acronym, reflects it's political realities... but let's digress.

Let's step back and flip the premise.
If not for Brits,
Would current state of India exist? Or Pakistan? The alternative would be democratic or feudal? Could anyone in India conceive a common state? Who would that be?(running that state)
What would be the political orientation of that state?

Let's see, what you, your fellows and cells make of this in a thoughtful manner... it would be very revealing take, I admit... on what would otherwise be termed as misplaced nationalism.
Before British Raj, it was a bunch of princely states in South Asia.

Before British Raj, it was a bunch of princely states in South Asia.
Not necessarily.

Map of South Asia on the eve of the EIC Invasion of modern-day India (1765)

1642372035508.png

Map of South Asia on the eve of the EIC invasion of modern-day Pakistan (1843)

1642372147235.png

Not necessarily.

Map of South Asia on the eve of the EIC Invasion of modern-day India (1765)

View attachment 809163

Map of South Asia on the eve of the EIC invasion of modern-day Pakistan (1843)

View attachment 809165
Well, South Asia was not united, as some Indiots would like to believe.
South Asia was a bunch of Kingdoms or princely states. That was before British occupation of South Asia.

So you are a NE Dalit. Or are you a high caste settler from mainland India?
I reported this statement.

@MODs - are such statement welcome in the forum? He has been continuously trolling in Indian threads. Please block this poster or delete such posts.

Good to know, I guess a lot of Chinese like me have limited knowledge about complexity of India. Are these people (regions), say Manipur, Kashmir, Naga and Meitei (pls correct me if I've used wrong vocab) hostile towards China like the typical group (or mainstream like you've described)?

Just a quick note, in many Buddhist countries, the concept of the "naga" has been merged with local traditions of great and wise serpents/dragons. "Nagaland" is in effect the land where the Nagas (dragon people/descendants of dragon) live. Nagas are various ethnic groups native to northeastern India and northwesten Myanmar, hence the historical connection with ancient Chinese/Burmese/Tibetan regions, etc.

Nagaland is a state in NE India. It is the 16th state of India on 1 December 1963. Bordered by the state of Arunachal Pradesh (or "Zang nan" region if you are in China and want to call that) to the north, Assam to the west, Manipur to the south and the Sagaing region of Myabmar to the east. Just like its neighbouring Indian states, Nagaland has experienced insurgency and inter-ethnic conflict since the 1950s.

Back
Top Bottom