What's new

India will soon realise benefits of CPEC, says acting envoy

^^
Key benefits of ocean freight include
  • Suitable for wide range of products with long lead times
  • Large volumes. A single, ultra-large container ship can carry +/-20,000 twenty-foot equivalent units (TEU)
  • Most environmental friendly among all modes of transport
  • Economical. Liner shipping is the most efficient mode of transport for goods
  • Extensive coverage around the world
  • Multiple carrier options for the shippers
sea is preferred ,specially for bulk goods . and it will be a mix of ocean and road . india can easily skip cpec .

Sea didn't cover land and truck is the only mode which gives you service at your doorstep. I was in this business company for more then 10 years and i know how things work.

Correct. But CPEC not connect Arabian sea but it is a corridor for Central Asia and Russia as well. CPEC is first phase of OBOR and currently only project under progress in OBOR plan
1449545115238_en_470675.jpg

Bro at the end of the day this makes sense only to countries that export goods for the ones that import they just become permanent importers. Because the initiative favors the exporters as locals will not be able to compete with the price of imported goods.

If India is a manufacturing hub i would strongly advocate CPEC and BRI but we are Importers so it would be a very bad Idea.

But its good for Pakistan because your Infrastructure is getting a huge boost if everything is handled right in Pakistan the initiative will be a game changer.

Ohbhh jealousy is a bad thing. Burn oil required

who the hell is Jealous ???

Place looks awesome :enjoy:

I don't understand who is desperate that India should join CPEC....India or Pakistan and China

China is the sole investor in CPEC

Therefore it is China who wants all agreements duly signed and executed and all projects of CPEC to be completed successfully. China is dangling some carrots for Indians.

Later when it will be Pakistan turn to re-pay Chinese with cash or kind, then they will work hard for the economically viable CPEC. Lets see what they will come up with then :lol:

who the hell is Jealous ???

Place looks awesome :enjoy:

China is the sole investor in CPEC

Therefore it is China who wants all agreements duly signed and executed and all projects of CPEC to be completed successfully. China is dangling some carrots for Indians.

Later when it will be Pakistan turn to re-pay Chinese with cash or kind, then they will work hard for the economically viable CPEC. Lets see what they will come up with then :lol:
Every pound of goods travelling through Pakistan will be paid for so it's a win win.
I have personally travelled all the way from Islamabad to the Chinese border on KKH and it's amazing.
If we can resolve Kashmir. India and Pakistan will have amazing places for tourism

Bro at the end of the day this makes sense only to countries that export goods for the ones that import they just become permanent importers. Because the initiative favors the exporters as locals will not be able to compete with the price of imported goods.

If India is a manufacturing hub i would strongly advocate CPEC and BRI but we are Importers so it would be a very bad Idea.

But its good for Pakistan because your Infrastructure is getting a huge boost if everything is handled right in Pakistan the initiative will be a game changer.
Not only that by seeing what is import and then reexport most, our investment goes on those areas and it will benefits our local industries as well. Cost of living in Pakistan is one of the cheapest in this world and we see lots of Chinese industries shifting towards us as they are currently looking to shift low techs industries from China.

I can only see Chinese are delusional. Not much India can gain out of CPEC, but it will loose much more.

Every pound of goods travelling through Pakistan will be paid for so it's a win win.

Good to hear that. hope you get enough traffic to recover cost and pay to Chinese
I have personally travelled all the way from Islamabad to the Chinese border on KKH and it's amazing.
I bet, it will increase tourism in Pakistan :enjoy:

If we can resolve Kashmir. India and Pakistan will have amazing places for tourism
Once you start thinking in economic terms like China does, then Kashmir issue will no longer be a priority.

Back
Top Bottom