What's new

INDIA will PURCHASE 154 FIGHTER JETS FROM RUSSIA

Most probably Paid news... may be 54 but 154 as of now given the financial restriction it's not possible, but in future numbers likely to go beyond 154

Oh my my, this will be a slap on the face of people suggesting Indo-Russian defence ties are a thing of the past and US/Euro Consortium will replace Russia as a Defence partner for India.
With T90M Bhishma, 2nd Nuclear Sub, S400, Pakfa/ PMF FGFA the book order will dwarf everything else.

Also Kamov LUH.

Missing something more anyone?

Indian brothers . Keep calm. If this turned out to be fake,then ....... the likes of windjammer will have a very good time doing ungli to us.

Just pray for the success of the meet.

Also Kamov LUH.

Missing something more anyone?
I have always maintained that Indo-Russian ties are stronger than ever. The only issue is we are "Indian" customers and they are Russian sellers. Unlike Western business- Ruskis are Jugaadu. Their method of tech transfer and system development differs from the west which poses problems for us. But that doesn't change the fact, that russia provides us with technologies that we still cannot imagine to obtain from US germans or the french.

As far as tech transfer issues are concerned look at the scorpene nightmare, and compare that to naval platforms from Russia, even with problems with Gorky, everything was fixed in almost record time.

One thing we need to change is get into JV production instead of ToT, I wish that could have been done with the MKI platform and T90's / BMP2

congrats to India the deal will push through i guess
well 154 stealth planes is a lot

s400 then the submarine now the t50 good new in the india military

congrats to India the deal will push through i guess
well 154 stealth planes is a lot

s400 then the submarine now the t50 good new in the india military

Media hype. Only S400 and SSN part is true.

I will still recommend all to err on the side of caution. Nothing has still materialized yet.

Oh my my, this will be a slap on the face of people suggesting Indo-Russian defence ties are a thing of the past and US/Euro Consortium will replace Russia as a Defence partner for India.
With T90M Bhishma, 2nd Nuclear Sub, S400, Pakfa/ PMF FGFA the book order will dwarf everything else.

According to some news sources, India might be looking for acquiring another nuclear sub, totaling to 3.

So much fake news these days , paisa inka baap dega

The payment will be distributed throughout the decade. So not a thing to worry at this moment.

Let's wait and watch. MMRCA 126 Rafales was also taken for granted, and now India is struggling to fill 36 Rafales.

What is this ?

Typical business class promises ..:D

Now I won't trust any news from the start ( 11 billion for S400. )

Let's parrikar return to India, and let s wait for authentic news from horse mouth.

Fake News How can India make a deal for 154 jet in one go. One reason could be to lower down the cost, but still with the IAF still spectable of the stealth and various other fetures of the 5th Gen fighter plane and Russia not too open to show T-50 to the Indians, I don't think so.

Couldn't Understand Why GOI is ready to invest so much money in FGFA, but don't want to allot 2Billion dollar to ADA for the preliminary design of AMCA, we have 15 years and Pls this time let HAL be the prime integrator of the avionics and subsystem this time rather than ADA and ADA should only stict to R&D only. Make it modular design and encourage private firms for the subsystems and various technologies, let them compete with each other for the tech and price and let them do the black things like china did --- Steal, Copy, Develop to achieve the target.

After 2040 -50 6th gen starts emerging and Aura would be the future, so India have to work on AMCA for the Potent AURA

Thanks and regards

189 rafales will come to India. And now this. Though fgfa will come by 2022. Iaf will not buy pakfa because of its engine, radars, weapons were still in development. Till then rafales will rule indian sky.

Back
Top Bottom