What's new

India Will Never Commit The Mistake of War With Pakistan – BBC

We are at war....isn't Pakistan has become a devastated state in the last few decades?

I dont blame them. They have been enslaved, killed, butchered, and ruled over by superior Islamic peoples for like 1000 years!!

All we need to do is to "keep" them down in their own gagantic plains--and we have been doing pretty awesome at that :D haha

Just some advise....you are being very derogatory towards an entire nation. I know the history, the wars, the issues and all. But be a bigger man and a bigger enemy. Show some respect as you write your emotions out. You can still say the same things without looking bad with references to "butchered by superior Islamic people" (I didn't even know if that's a real terminology to use as I've never heard it before).

But remember, a bigger enemy is the one who appreciates the other sides ability or inability to not start the war. Because at the end of the day, hundreds of millions could die if a real war broke out and went out of control. Just write a bit mature with some mutual respect. Humans are humans, even when enemies, not roaches.

Of course. Why would we want to make the mistake of splitting Pakistan into two again. :woot:
When u guys will be mature ????

I dont blame them. They have been enslaved, killed, butchered, and ruled over by superior Islamic peoples for like 1000 years!!

All we need to do is to "keep" them down in their own gagantic plains--and we have been doing pretty awesome at that :D haha
Bravo--1a.gif

This would be another humiliation for india and pathetic indian army. We'll take action, surgical strikes, Pakistan won't celebrate its next independence day celebrations, blah blah blah..

And in the end---the result would be indians p*ssyfooting around us and withdrawing into their own tents with their tails in their butts as always :lol:

Remember 2001? 2008? and now 2016!!

hindus are just not capable of waging any conventional war on an enemy that isn't isloated and/or fighting a civil breakdown of its own.

If god forbid Syria like situation arises in Pakistan--indians would at once invade us and hail themselves and their bravado. But when we have a standing military on our borders--hindus won't even think of war, because then they'll have a fight a standing Islamic military and we all know what happened to hindus when they did that--they got humiliated and butchered again and again :coffee: It wouldn't be any different this time...

PAF is all over Pakistan's airspace due to our largest ever exercises being conducted as we speak. All our aerial assets are deployed...and indians want surgical strike? lol, welcome to suicide mission--iaf
I respect an honest Muslims. Have a lovely day, Sir!

The years you lined up is almost like an arithmatic series problem my son always brings to me to solve for him at the last minute - you know the kids...

Nicely put. So are the cases with Christians in the Ottoman Empire. Contrast this to the Muslims in Granada...
Yeo exactly we have been guilty in the past of giving minorities too much freedom like the jews in muslim spain were granted very high offices, no wonder our govt collasped there...

The years you lined up is almost like an arithmatic series problem my son always brings to me to solve for him at the last minute - you know the kids...

Nicely put. So are the cases with Christians in the Ottoman Empire. Contrast this to the Muslims in Granada...
The ottomans kicked *** yet still i hold them guilty( on a lighter note, no offence intended) of focusing too much on russia and the balkans, they ignored europe and we are paying the price for it now, like for instance after sultan mehmet( the great) conquered constantinople he sent an invading force into italy, even a city was conquered there, yet during this invasion sultan mehmet suddenly died back home so armies were called back from italy, imagine if that invasion hadnt been halted.....

Yeo exactly we have been guilty in the past of giving minorities too much freedom like the jews in muslim spain were granted very high offices, no wonder our govt collasped there...

The ottomans kicked *** yet still i hold them guilty( on a lighter note, no offence intended) of focusing too much on russia and the balkans, they ignored europe and we are paying the price for it now, like for instance after sultan mehmet( the great) conquered constantinople he sent an invading force into italy, even a city was conquered there, yet during this invasion sultan mehmet suddenly died back home so armies were called back from italy, imagine if that invasion hadnt been halted.....
Faith Sultan Mehmet Han was poisoned to death by a close aide, who happened to be Jewish turned Muslim and a Vatican agent..

Faith Sultan Mehmet Han was poisoned to death by a close aide, who happened to be Jewish turned Muslim and a Vatican agent..
What doesnt make sense is that why were the armies called back from italy, it was utter stupidity, should've chosen a new sultan and the expedition should've continued...

Back
Top Bottom