What's new

India will gift six Kiran jet trainers to Myanmar

And for Indians....Tejas is next generation. :lol:
If you got your mouth shut and can't give a proper reply better remain silent rather adding no value to a discussion.

Tejas is our Point Defence Fighter.
We know it.
But I don't expect any better..,..mocking an Ordinary Indian when Your PM doesn't know ki chal kya Raha hai mulk me. At a time..when.. Pakistan is Totally Bankrupt.

No. They are soon getting Rafale.
Dream is what PAF was doing with the DENIED F16s from US. lol

And with Economy going Shit, PAF has no other option but Dream about Jets.

Kharidna to bhool hi Jaoo..... lol.
Abey Gobar Parsad, Pakistan is making and jointly producing, Basic Trainers, Jet Trainers and Fighter aircraft and above that it's exporting them.....tum logoun ko tu turboprop trainer bi import karna parta hey.
Bus sirf tumarey aqal hi made in India hey.

Abey Gobar Parsad, Pakistan is making and jointly producing, Basic Trainers, Jet Trainers and Fighter aircraft and above that it's exporting them.....tum logoun ko tu turboprop trainer bi import karna parta hey.

How doest any word of yours relate to the post you quoted.

If you got your mouth shut and can't give a proper reply better remain silent rather adding no value to a discussion.

Tejas is our Point Defence Fighter.
We know it.
But I don't expect any better..,..mocking an Ordinary Indian when Your PM doesn't know ki chal kya Raha hai mulk me. At a time..when.. Pakistan is Totally Bankrupt.
No i will shut your curry hole
Jab koi jawab nai atta tu kabi economy per moun martey ho aur kabi 1971 mein guss jatey ho.
Learn to stick to topic before mouthing off nonsense.

No i will shut your curry hole
Jab koi jawab nai atta tu kabi economy per moun martey ho aur kabi 1971 mein guss jatey ho.
Learn to stick to topic before mouthing off nonsense.
I think I hit Exactly where I wanted to. Loved it.
As I said, when you don't have any thing Relevant you switch to Personal Attacks and Names.

I don't expect better. @Slav Defence Please take care of this Gentleman.

I think I hit Exactly where I wanted to. Loved it.
As I said, when you don't have any thing Relevant you switch to Personal Attacks and Names.

I don't expect better. @Slav Defence Please take care of this Gentleman.
Really, such karwa hota hey, kesi lagey. :lol:

Really, such karwa hota hey, kesi lagey. :lol:
Well Said.
That's why you start Jumping
.... calling names...Making Personal attacks and posting offtopic....when I mention 71 and Economy, both being Karwa Sach for Pakistan...lol

Still your AF imports retired T34 trainers from Turkey for free.
https://m.economictimes.com/news/de...-turkey-for-free/amp_articleshow/49572537.cms
BTW we also manufacture our trainer aircrafts.
AJT Hawk Assembly line at HAL bangalore:
IAF+Hawks+in+UK.jpg

NAL Hansa:
4248161.jpg

As far as turboprop trainers are concerned we have developed HTT40 and IAF has committed to purchase 107 of them. Approval for HTT40 project was given in 2013 and first aircraft was in air in 2017.
HTT 40:
1466159934-3847730.jpg

HAL HJT16 Kiran:
300px-U2484_HAL_HJT-16_Kiran_Indian_Air_Force_%28_Surya_Kiran_Aerobatic_Team_%29_%288414605364%29.jpg

Retired Trainer aircrafts:
HAL HT2:
First Indian developed aircraft. Had its first flight in 1951, retired in 1990.
800px-HAL_HT-2_%281%29.jpg

HAL HT32 Deepak:
First flight in 1977 retired in 2009
300px-HAL_Deepak.jpg

Back
Top Bottom