What's new

‘India will deploy army here (Bangladesh)’

‘India will deploy army here’
It appears the Pagan Indian Army will invade Bangladesh.
:omghaha: :sarcastic:
ROFL :D Go Indian Army go.
:yay:

I read in newspaper that India will supply power at reduced cost if they are given power corridor. Tripura Govt. will provide 100 MW more to Bangladesh this year.
It's Hindu power. You should be ashamed of yourself. :sarcastic:

The Indian Ocean should be divided into 3 parts...Arabian Ocean, Bangladesh Ocean and Australian Ocean. Insha'Allah after the balkanization of India, it shall be established.
Hahahahah :D What's Bangladesh? :azn: Arabian ocean should have been fine enough. Australia will have to conquer too many countries :unsure:

Should have taken Bangladesh over in 71.
And deal with these braindeads? Not a good idea. :disagree:

The Indian Ocean should be divided into 3 parts...Arabian Ocean, Bangladesh Ocean and Australian Ocean. Insha'Allah after the balkanization of India, it shall be established.
you are free to live in bay of bengal.... if India decides to take your country... all of you guys will be thrown into bay of bengal... all yoj need improve swimming skills so you can swim 24×7/365 in sea like fish.... don't mess with our land.. if you are aware of 71 war.... breaking BD is cake walk for India... stop dreaming about NE annexing. .. after few decades India will be more powerful than ever....

you are free to live in bay of bengal.... if India decides to take your country... all of you guys will be thrown into bay of bengal... all yoj need improve swimming skills so you can swim 24×7/365 in sea like fish.... don't mess with our land.. if you are aware of 71 war.... breaking BD is cake walk for India... stop dreaming about NE annexing. .. after few decades India will be more powerful than ever....
breaking india is a cakewalk for bangladesh, all we have to do it attack the chicken neck.

When Bangladesh completely sinks the region would be named Bangladesh Ocean as a tribute. Insha'Allah.

breaking india is a cakewalk for bangladesh, all we have to do it attack the chicken neck.

hahaha

This is embarrassing. You know that Bangladesh can't move one step without India and here you say its a cakewalk to break India for Bangladesh. We can however do it. All we need to do is spreading ourselves in all over India. There are already '5 crore' proud BD soldiers in India. What we need is to migrate more to India. Atleast 15 crore Bangladeshis should migrate to India. 5 crore can stay in Bangladesh because its a small country. This should be our long term plan. We have already succeeded in short term agenda by our '5 crore' proud soldiers. :yahoo:

India occupied the mind of Bangladeshis by cultural invasion first,
then took the control of BAL, Army, NSI, Police,
Then you have seen this news, I mean the deployment of Indian army, at least they dare to suggest this idea
Well no surprise to me, I foresee this years ago.
Now I laugh at this country aka the Huguje Bangalies

@All the BD army cheer leaders, what do you think, how Bangladesh army would react if snakehasina allows Indian army here?

By the way guys, I am gonna take a break from PDF for a few months, its so boring and frustrating!

Last edited:
hahaha

This is embarrassing. You know that Bangladesh can't move one step without India and here you say its a cakewalk to break India for Bangladesh. We can however do it. All we need to do is spreading ourselves in all over India. There are already '5 crore' proud BD soldiers in India. What we need is to migrate more to India. Atleast 15 crore Bangladeshis should migrate to India. 5 crore can stay in Bangladesh because its a small country. This should be our long term plan. We have already succeeded in short term agenda by our '5 crore' proud soldiers. :yahoo:

IamIndian, ask your proud West Bengal brothers why they hardly ever highlighted in India and why they are never heard about despite being one of the largest ethnic groups in India. Instead the Punjabis are always highlighted and the Punjabis are always employed in the different sectors of India (Bollywood). It seems that your West Bengal brothers love taking a seat back and rely on their legacy. The Bengalis in India seem like a waste of space.

"they say when the devil asks to dance, you better say never. because a dance with the devil could last you forever"

Bangladesh, get ready to embrace bharat matha :coffee:

How does attacking chicken neck breaks India?

I love chicken neck soup. So delicious. :p:

What is India's chicken neck? Shiliguri? Isn't it a narrow land which connects NE regions with rest of India? OMG! its so sensitive land for India. Only 14 miles wide. Now there is a reason why India wants to deploy army in BD. :welcome:

I love chicken neck soup. So delicious. :p:

What is India's chicken neck? Shiliguri? Isn't it to narrow land which connects NE regions with rest of India? OMG! its so sensitive land for India. Only 14 miles wide. Now there is a reason why India wants to deploy army in BD. :welcome:

Whats the big deal.. we have even Islands far from mainland connected through only air and water.

These anti national people believe if u take chicken neck by force, India gonna sit quiet and cry.

Whats the big deal.. we have even Islands far from mainland connected through only air and water.

These anti national people believe if u take chicken neck by force, India gonna sit quiet and cry.

We also have several islands. One of the major tourist island is Saint Martin's Island. Its Mauritius for Bangladesh.

Saint Martin's Island, Bangladesh :smitten:

800px-Saint_Martin%27s_Island.JPG

St%27Martin%27s_Island.JPG

Do India consider NE regions islands? I don't think so. India should strengthen its relation with Bangladesh for its own purpose. Bangladesh is literally completely inside India. So if India plays any raw deal with Bangladesh India will be a loser.

Last edited:
We also have several islands. One of the major tourist island is Saint Martin Island. Its Mauritius for Bangladesh.

Do India consider NE regions islands? I don't think so. India should strengthen its relation with Bangladesh for its own purpose. Bangladesh is literally completely inside India. So if India plays any raw deal with Bangladesh India will be a loser.

We have our strategic assets inside NE including many airfields.

If its completely inside, wont that be a little vulnerable than the chicken neck.

Nobody in India want bad relations with BD.

Just a few anti-national posters who spend time here badmouthing own country in all their posts doesnt necessarily represent BD. They love this place because the staff here does the background score for the song they sing against India.

Back
Top Bottom