What's new

India will become one of the largest exporters of military hardware in the next 10-15

yes, from CCP "controlled" mouthpeice``suddenly become legit and "quoted fact" funny funny and deluded Indian```:lol:````our media also says India is a factor driven primitive country where 90% of people treated as animals, this must be true too, right genius? :D

Even state controlled media has to say it is better than how good it must be?? They rightly said that Tejas is a plane of future.

yet selling in hunerds and hitting targets in real combats```and yet Indian still havent figured out how to copy AK47 that can actually work````:lol:

Ya selling in Hundred but your own airforce does not use it. They rather prefer 5 decade old russina Mig 21 than their own so called 4th generation plane . Really great.

India can only assemble planes. That is true. Their design skills are non existent. Their manufacturing skills are shabby as the most sophisticated vehicle that is manufactured in India besides the joint venture weapons are the moped engines. But the worst of all, India failed at maintaining their weapons. Look at all the accidents.

and yet china coppies these mope engines and 100 cc bykes of India. What a great nation????

39322778.cms

Gulsar.jpg

They coppied Bajaj Pulsar. They did not change even name. Pulsar to Gulsar. Why give trouble to small brin to search even a different name?

How is LCA Related to Bahrain. Go create a Wikipedia page before brag about it.

I liked your innocence as if you do not know.

Make in India that would become significant is the population size in the next 10-15 years!India will be No 1 country of population in the world!

Even state controlled media has to say it is better than how good it must be?? They rightly said that Tejas is a plane of future.

Ya selling in Hundred but your own airforce does not use it. They rather prefer 5 decade old russina Mig 21 than their own so called 4th generation plane . Really great.

and yet china coppies these mope engines and 100 cc bykes of India. What a great nation????

39322778.cms

Gulsar.jpg

They coppied Bajaj Pulsar. They did not change even name. Pulsar to Gulsar. Why give trouble to small brin to search even a different name?

I liked your innocence as if you do not know.

Motorcycle IS forbidden to be registered in most of Chinese cities!Get your information right, Indian!

well the "State controlled" Media also says India is a rape capital``I guess its Indian are too good at this too? :lol:

btw, have you primitive lot figured out 100 years old rifle technologies yet? last time I heard your lousy scientists copied AK-47 and failed miserably?

A country which can't even produce a single worthwhile small firearm or a Tank or a Fighter Jet is talking about becoming the largest exporter of military hardware. I've seen fools jerking off while day-dreaming but this takes the cake.

Make in India that would become significant is the population size in the next 10-15 years!India will be No 1 country of population in the world!

Motorcycle IS forbidden to be registered in most of Chinese cities!Get your information right, Indian!

You are copping even a pencil cell. Actually china copy a byke is an honor for china. I honor you by posting the copy byke by china.

A country which can't even produce a single worthwhile small firearm or a Tank or a Fighter Jet is talking about becoming the largest exporter of military hardware. I've seen fools jerking off while day-dreaming but this takes the cake.

Well, all those bragging about selling Brahmos, Tejas and moped engines will make India a top export weapons country. Can't brag about one and not the other. India is an equal opportunity bragging country.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom