What's new

India will become one of the largest exporters of military hardware in the next 10-15

We are all set to score bull eye in Military trucks, Armored vehicles, Some missiles, Warships, and some naval system before we can break into new area of radars, Laser, fifth generation plane etc

why not in 9-14 years``? I bet they can make a decent assault rifle by that time, or can meet up domestic demand on artillery shells or rifle rounds````or the fired shell will blow up targets rather then its own guns```what a bunch of useless and deluded people```:lol:

why not in 9-14 years``? I bet they can make a decent assault rifle by that time, or can meet up domestic demand on artillery shells or rifle rounds````or the fired shell will blow up targets rather then its own guns```what a bunch of useless and deluded people```:lol:

These people get by on long term "predictions", and they will do so through out their life. Some smart ones apply for H1B and never look back. :lol:

Humm, We build Tejas and you opted out of Bahrain air show.
lousy assembly to the most``none of the cores are Indian, not even the blue print, which was by the way a sketch of French Dassult``ans still it is the joke of modern aviation program

They will never build such things as opportunities for graft are none existent. Also, can't brag for making shells.

By redefining the word "largest", India can achieve it sooner.

Speak only after you do something, because if we fail to do so, people will remember and cherish each day for next 100 years.....i want India to be self reliant but no future predictions please....

better get act together first.

as it is, largest importer in the world.

the tech of tejas, arjun, dhanush, home made submarine and brahmos etc is subpar and expensive

Back
Top Bottom