What's new

India will be forced to Kashmir just like US in Afghanistan: Hafiz Saeed

:lol: really ?? And how are they different :).. I thought I was having a serious discussion...

Yap I was also under the same impression

Yes.. And I agree, that 2003-2007 were worse in India in terms of absolute numbers (though still significantly better if you factor in population difference) but our base discussion was centered around my claim that things are getting better in India and worse in Pakistan.. And your post just proves the same ;)

hmmm. hmmm .... time to refresh previous discussion ....

My post .....

For the period of 2000-2012
Terrorist Incidents For the Period of 2000-2012 in India & Pakistan
Pakistan 5,343
India 4,467
Diffrence 876

My dear I just want to straight the facts ..... difference of Terrorist Incidents b/w Peaceful India & War torn Pakistan facing sever Challenges to its existence for the same period is just '876' incidents

Your reply .......

Not really.. Just pointed out that your statement of comparing incident numbers in India and Pakistan and showing India only marginally better is flawed because of 3 main reasons..

I still hold that argument 'India performed just marginally better than Pakistan' .... its you who are not accepting this ....

Karan bhai, you are wasting your time arguing with him, he won't agree and come with his own invented stories. He once tried to convince me how Pakistan is following UN resolution of demilitarization of Kashmir. :lol:

Dill pe na la yaar Dil pe na la ...... I just posted UN resolution from UN site ...... :enjoy:

and you are blaming me .......:cray:

& till today I am waiting for any 'documentary evidence' which can prove the situation otherwise ...... :angel:

Yap I was also under the same impression

hmmm. hmmm .... time to refresh previous discussion ....

My post .....

Your reply .......

I still hold that argument 'India performed just marginally better than Pakistan' .... its you who are not accepting this ....

So if you consider a drop in annual terrorism related casualties per million from 3.38 to 0.64 ( 82% reduction) for India only marginally better than Pakistan's increase in its annual terrorism casualties per million from 1.22 to 34.66 (28 time increase in 10 yeas), then its between you and your Maths teacher.. :D

Pakistan tu sumnbla hwa hy tu india ki fiker kar tery sikh freedom chahty hain wo apna country chahty hain they hate india and thats y they burn your flag everyday well u guys should get ready becaz after afganistan all talibaan are coming to get u hahahha plus chaina wana destroy india as he is on your border killing ur army

Well indian are cowerd who attack first and then run away after all well u guys are just taking the piss all ofvu indian lets talk about india sikh want them owen country christian wnat them state as well muslim want differnt and hindu as well so u guys should think about your country whats gona happen in next few years your india gona brak dowen by your owen people what kind of people you are in your country no women is safe people in india are like animals who raping them first and then killing them how sad is it whats a sick nation 80 people are dieing becaz they dont has food and u are talking about pakistan however u did u ask your self how poor country is india world know that well u guys must use to listion ur media what does they say always try to scar is't it true that mean u guys are scary chiken as ur media say i would say if u hate pakistan wtf r u doin here go fuk your self on indian page

@Loin heart

Loin:
a : the upper and lower abdominal regions and the region about the hips, (1) : the pubic region (2) : the generative organs. :)

So if you consider a drop in annual terrorism related casualties per million from 3.38 to 0.64 ( 82% reduction) for India only marginally better than Pakistan's increase in its annual terrorism casualties per million from 1.22 to 34.66 (28 time increase in 10 yeas), then its between you and your Maths teacher.. :D

Talk about this figures in the Historical perspective dear ..... there are only two years 2012 & 2013 when Indian lost less than 1000 lives in last 20 years ....if you want to take advantage of these1 or two years figure it your choice ..... feel happy & relax ..... :enjoy:

O really i am gald u accepted that india is a bigest satat and poor nation mostly%70 indian are living low leval food i mean in india women marry to god i see that Bbc dacumantry that called prostitud of god women marry with god and then sleep with people to get money and feed themselves how sad is that today still india asking and seeking for forgion countries to help them nation but indian govt dont care about that your govt is strong but what about nation what about those people who are dieing everyday caz of no food in india u guys are just vain or living in blind world thats belong to but people has sence and they know if u talk about pak our 80%people has wealthy life stiyle and good money even poor people in pakistan they are havein good life as compair to india this is not just i am saying u can look up in google and get ur ans and by the way i am new here and one of u were lying i tried to have conversation with yeh :-) i just fond funny lol:D

Hahhah u guys are vain on youtub just write prostitut of God in india and see indian richest people :p

Talk about this figures in the Historical perspective dear ..... there are only two years 2012 & 2013 when Indian lost less than 1000 lives in last 20 years ....if you want to take advantage of these1 or two years figure it your choice ..... feel happy & relax ..... :enjoy:

History looked at without the context and trend has no meaning.. And the trend is what I talked off.. You want to live in denial and believe that Pakistan is doing better than India in terms of managing terrorism, then good for you.. May Pakistan continue to show the same improvement as it has shown in last few years for decades to come :)

O really i am gald u accepted that india is a bigest satat and poor nation mostly%70 indian are living low leval food i mean in india women marry to god i see that Bbc dacumantry that called prostitud of god women marry with god and then sleep with people to get money and feed themselves how sad is that today still india asking and seeking for forgion countries to help them nation but indian govt dont care about that your govt is strong but what about nation what about those people who are dieing everyday caz of no food in india u guys are just vain or living in blind world thats belong to but people has sence and they know if u talk about pak our 80%people has wealthy life stiyle and good money even poor people in pakistan they are havein good life as compair to india this is not just i am saying u can look up in google and get ur ans and by the way i am new here and one of u were lying i tried to have conversation with yeh :-) i just fond funny lol:D

How do you manage to communicate in UK ? :lol:

americans in afganisthan is same as india in kashmir ? LOL does it even make sense ..

IA knows more demography in kashmir than the non kashmiri islamic terrorists .. and its other way in afganisthan ..

Well why most of u guys dont accept what is truth anyway dos'n bother me thats true what saeed said u were saying islamic terrerist i am not gona put your religion in this conversation becaz thats not my poit and i dont think how u do people talk and u can judge them how inteligent they are but i could't find anything in u those people who u are calling islamic terrist they did't go in your country they are in them owen country and they want freedom and thats them right otherwise who is terrerist world know our great army hunting your terrerist in pakistan and giveing them punshment whatever they left afcource they gona get result what they did they killed and keep killing so many innocent people and civilian and bonbing them after all u guys say u are peace maker thats what is dickless :mad:

India will be forced to Kashmir just like US in Afghanistan: Hafiz Saeed
Reuters Islamabad, January 13, 2014 | UPDATED 08:51 IST

LOL Hafiz the FOOL thinks India is 10,000 kms away from Kashmir. India would be always there and make new boundaries out of Pakistan if it showed more adventurism. Hafiz should put the 71 surrender pic in a frame in the cave he lives.

this kashmir shit will one day may finish pakistan itself .

Amen!!! :partay: :partay:

Hafiz is fool wow u think u r intelligent who dont even know ur indian govt start shaking if somone say Hifz is coming ;)u guys are really funny people enjoy your self in dark world:p

Hafiz is fool wow u think u r intelligent who dont even know ur indian govt start shaking if somone say Hifz is coming ;)u guys are really funny people enjoy your self in dark world:p

hafizz is a joker.......media uses him to increase its trp......
whether India is scared or not.......you can see that by the comments of Indians on pdf........

a civillian like me doesnt give a foOk......forget the govt........
even the senior members of pakistan here take him as a joke......
see imran khan's video on ajjtak......and you will know how literate pakistanis see him.......

though the same cant be said about illiterate pakis who support him

Back
Top Bottom