What's new

India will be forced to Kashmir just like US in Afghanistan: Hafiz Saeed

Kashmir is not worth all this hate.
I would not like to see a single person in pain anymore on either side for Kashmir.

I hope they realise and let Kashmir at its current stage.

RAw divided a country whose nation was fighting against its army and whose army was fighting against eactother very far away from home........you just hit a hot iron at right time and place with right weapon.........that,s it.... but we still give you credit for whole thing, and we will give it to you for a very long specific time to come.......

BD guys here says it was RAW who make them fight you and India was preparing this for years :lol:

RAW also run a country named bangladesh, ISI dont. :rofl:

IF he Used Russia Instead Of US it will be better example
But If Their is a difference Between Nato Forces and India
India and kashmir share same border
While United states is on the other side of world
and Unlike States They were their long Before Even America was even created
The Best Way For Pakistan and India is let Kashmir's Decide they wana Join India , Pakistan or independent state else
War will keep going out nd Both Will Nuke each other to death

I like your post.But Kashmir is in a immense strategic value area.If they get independence then their problems will become more complex.US to china will try to get an influence in that area.India national security is remain in Kashmir.
If Kashmiris want Pakistan governance .Then they will support Operation Gibraltar and Insurgency attempt of Pakistan in 1989.
But they completely reject Pakistan circus.
Kashmiris know they get more benefits in India.So it will remain as now.
Kashmir Pandits also has right in Kashmir soil.

What's up with those smileys and large font kiddo
just enjoy the video, this is so awesome..... Pakistani James bond... It looks like ISI is following KGB style, as KGB used to "PICK";) Europeon Diplomats in cold war era:pakistan:............:chilli:

Indian friends .please show some restraints.They can talk what they want .But Kashmir will remain as an integral part of India .67 years of Pakistan moronic activity completely perished that country .still dont enough for them.
Money need for development completely diverted by PA and ISI. IMF and aid giving country regularly insult them.If they again attack us our military know how to handle them.
PAKISTAN IS NO MORE OUR PRIORITY .1970S and 1980s long gone. it is history.
So, INDIANS work for our country .develop our country .Our PRIORITY IS PROSPERITY OF INDIA and COUNTERING CHINA .

List of Terrorist attacks in India 2001-2011 regardless of doubt (# of incidents
3679) ........... from Global terrorism Database

GTD Search Results
the link is showing less than 800 incidents over the time in India. whereas the very same link is showing over 16000 incidents for Pakistan.
GTD Search Results

P.S- no sane Indian will deny these incidents happening around in India. I was simply replying to that fellow who was boasting about ISI.

the link is showing less than 800 incidents over the time in India.

For the period of 2000-2012
India2000-2012.jpg

whereas the very same link is showing over 16000 incidents for Pakistan.
GTD Search Results
I don't see any 16,000 figure my dear hope you can indicate me to any hidden section of the link ...... :angel:
Pakistan2000-2012.jpg

Terrorist Incidents For the Period of 2000-2012 in India & Pakistan
Pakistan 5,343
India 4,467
Diffrence 876

My dear I just want to straight the facts ..... difference of Terrorist Incidents b/w Peaceful India & War torn Pakistan facing sever Challenges to its existence for the same period is just '876' incidents

Last edited:
For the period of 2000-2012
India2000-2012.jpg

I don't see any 16,000 figure my dear hope you can indicate me to any hidden section of the link ...... :angel:
Pakistan2000-2012.jpg

Terrorist Incidents For the Period of 2000-2012 in India & Pakistan
Pakistan 5,343
India 4,467
Diffrence 876

My dear I just want to straight the facts ..... difference of Terrorist Incidents b/w Peaceful India & War torn Pakistan facing sever Challenges to its existence for the same period is just '876' incidents
thanks for the correction sir, i was looking at the graph ( i missed the numbers on the top left corner).
anyway, i'm still taking my stand on his boastings about ISI:tup:

i hope, Hafiz Saeed doesn't haunt you at night?

He is a clown, he is one of many in Pakistan that's eroding Pakistan's Kashmiri aspirations and making them look like a joke. No one in the world will take a Pakistani stand from the mouth of a terrorist seriously.

Back
Top Bottom