What's new

India will be a dominant player in South Asia, Middle East

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are two serious challenges infront of us.
(1) Population growth needs to be checked.
(2) The divide between rich and poor needs to be controlled as well.

With these two having achieved, we would certainly be in front league.

Agree. Population is not everything. Look how strong US came to with 300 million. 700-800million is about right for China, which has comparable land area to US. Anything above 1 billion IMO is too much.

China will probably alter between one chind policy and no restrictions, or maybe slightly more than two childs per family. It must always have the ability to enforce birth control. This is an issue of national security. Too many times in past chaos arises due to inability to adequately supply for a large population.

I you look at chinese population graph, It always shows population bulge at peacetime, followed by unrest due to less resource/capita, followed by war/failing of dynasty and a population crash to a lower than normal level, then rebounding when the nation is under control.
It fluctuates around a mean value of around 100 million, given the agricultural technology available at the time.

Qing dynasty unrest is due to foreign interference and internal decay, but also during this time population is actually increasing very fast to almost 450 million. Thus the average people become poorer. With present technology and resource utilization 700-800 million is enough for China.

regards.

Thanks for reinforcing my statement as I have on another thread....

India is a natural leader....similar to China....due to its sheer size, resources, population, etc.....

At the end of the day, the greatest resource known to man has always been Human capital....

if size is every thing then Pakistan and England have same size and they ruled you for centuries even from so far away and we are your neighbors. :azn:

You mean me as an individual or Pakistanis in general ? I know one thing in which we exceed Indians in every aspect.. :rofl: but then that goes against forum policies... lol!

policies shmolicies, you've gotten away with colorful language before ;)

Come on, enlighten us, I'd like to know how Pakistanis are better than us.

I already know you guys tall, fair and handsome. Did I say fair? just in case, Pakistanis are extremely fair, I often confuse Pakistanis for eastern Europeans, I believe most of your ancestors were from the same regions, so yeah I can see the resemblance.

You can do whatever you want... An Indian "opinion" doesn't matter much to me... :lol:

And I don't blame you, but why were you complaining about our biased movies then? who cares about what some 'Indians' think about you Pakistanis anyway? Pakistan has the whole 'Muslim ummah' behind them!! all your brothers in Iran and the Middle East are behind you every step of the way.

Ya nice example, but where does this rule of thumb fly off when India cannot exert ample pressure to stop the sale of Military Hardware from Russia to Pakistan???

:pakistan:

Adios

Adeos....

Seiko mentioned it correctly, I was merely trying to bring to light the fact that India does have considerable influence in such matters.....

Lets be honest, the US is wary of selling sophisticated hardware to Pakistan because of Indian influence or lets say not to negatively affect their strategic interest if you willl.......
No matter whether its done because of US interest or their own selfish goals, if India is able to gain from it, dont you think it serves our purpose?.....Hence proving our influence? Dont you think international politics works on give-n-take relationships?....mutual benefit is the only motivator of foreign relations....

To add to the above, except for India, no other country in the sub continent has been able to exert such influence....

But I also have to admit that when it comes to Afghanistan, Pakistan overshadows the Indian influence, and that is your sphere.....

if size is every thing then Pakistan and England have same size and they ruled you for centuries even from so far away and we are your neighbors. :azn:

Champ, where was Pakistan when England was ruling India? conducting research on Mars?

We are bigger than you, and right next to you :azn:

But somehow, I fail to see how the map of India looks like a pile of garbage, we have four points, kinda like a diamond, a diamond in the rough maybe, but still a diamond.

52e1f34decbbdef4719221d8651a0b35.gif

India looks like a diamond according to YOUR imagination.. per mine imagination it looks like a big smelly pile of garbage

Champ, where was Pakistan when England was ruling India? conducting research on Mars?

If you look history books its say British India not Pakistan , :lol::lol: so I can Play with history :lol::lol:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxdeletedxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:

I completely agree.....

Ive always belived in one rule "Its not the Size of the Dog in a fight, its the size of the fight in the dog".....Ive repeated this several times....
I respect Israel and Pakistan for who they are.....different, but each has their own forte....

But do read the rest of my post.....I said we are "natural leaders"...meaning god has blessed us with Size, Human capital, resources which make us naturally inclined to be a leader....How we use it to our advantage is important.....And I feel like we have done a good job so far in keeping that edge in our favor.....

Let me put it this way.....
An elephant is by far the largest animal in the jungle, but the Lion is king.......Its how you use your best traits to your advantage.....

PS: Brother....Please dont distance yourself from the colonization....England didnt rule only the Indians....they ruled India and Pakistan....So its "us" NOT "You"

HAHA....You're extremely predictable and kind of funny......

Besides....I think you fail to realize how little any of our opinions from those on this forum matter....especially yours....

PS: What exactly are you compensating for little girl?

Thanks I am glad you find me Phunny... :rofl: Atleast I am providing some entertainment to you guyz on this forum... but I don't find you funny at all.. i think you are annoying :victory:

Who cares if my opinions matter on this forum or not... they matter to me and thats what it matters :D

EDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDITTTTTTTTTTEDDDDDDDDDDDD

Last edited:
That's true, but hey at least we can agree on Pakistan looking like a small dog!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

yeah and Pakistan sitting on top of big pile of garbage... it makes more sense than a dog sitting on top of diamond.. what dog has to do with diamond anywayz.. ;)

you guys have always been slaves :lol:

1st Muslims ruled over india for many centuries and then british played with you :rofl:

Where were you guys when Muslims ruled over India?

Does that mean the indus valley civilization belongs to India, since you people clearly had nothing to do with it as per your own assertions?

So Sanskrit is ours too, which means Urdu (derivative or Sanskrit) is ours too, which means your official language is INDIAN.

Where were you guys when the English took over India?

Do they have normal schools in Pakistan?

:rofl:

Thanks for reinforcing my statement as I have on another thread....

India is a natural leader....similar to China....due to its sheer size, resources, population, etc.....

At the end of the day, the greatest resource known to man has always been Human capital....

Natural leader? :blink: UNLIKE CHINA, India was always a slave colony (every Invader whether Iran, Afghan, Arab or Greek came and plundered with that big pile of garbage known as India)... for atleast 2500 years...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom