What's new

India welcome to explore oil and gas in Vietnam: Vietnam President

AS I alway said Indians are not angels...that's why we evil Chinese are in India Ocean to take care of you...Poison is a good antidote against another poison...enemy of enemy is a friend.

we r not angles, but compared to u, we might be.

and, "chinese in indian ocean" consists of merchant ships. thats all. PLAN does not yet posses the ability to project power from south china sea and pacific coast

Sure SOS vietnam call for help :lol:...how much you Vietnamese had enjoyed your so call "more islands in Spratly"? we can take back any time...you have no place to hide...as for Mongol...you know Inner mongolia? :lol:
Oh, is it ?/so do it now, what are you waiting for ?We're ready to destroy all of your merchan ship in Malacca Straight now if war happen, bro :lol:

as for Mongol, we just wanna know where your Claw were that time only, and it seem that lots of Han beg for hiding under Great Viet's claw against Mongol invasion :lol:

LOL..... I don't know who is more pathetic, Vietnamese boasting about its naval power or Indians who actually buy this BS.

I don't know who is more pathetic, Indians who actually think anybody would want to buy their crappy weapons or Vietnamese who think India will supply them with weapons "on credit."

LOL..... I don't know who is more pathetic, Vietnamese boasting about its naval power or Indians who actually buy this BS.

I don't know who is more pathetic, Indians who actually think anybody would want to buy their crappy weapons or Vietnamese who think India will supply them with weapons "on credit."

More pathetic are armchair military experts but I digress, WuWongWu-hu. Sounds like a win win deal for both countries.

China is most pathetic. Vietnam and India could do if they want.

This is funny, I don't know why you don't hear these news out there. When we call for bids for oil exploration in Mannar basin India is worrying about it.
When did the Indian Government said it is worried? And Mannar basin is not entierly belong to India or SriLanka. There is a understanding going between the two governments about the exact border. And it is because of this reason the other countries hesitate to get involved in the Mannar basin. Lol if India is to be blamed for this then Srilanks as well. For India this natural Gas is just another pocket so we will move slowly if it is important for SriLanka then move fast to resolve the Border issue.

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

From this post we know who is more pathetic.....

The sad truth for you people and the Viet is neither of you have the capital or know-how to develop oil in the high sea. That's why both of the two countries relies heavily on foreign oil, especially for India. If the Saudis cut you off, you'll find yourselves out of oil for 9 month of the year.

When I say the know-how, I mean something like this,
0551020bd5zf55krhmts53.jpg

Develop oils in high seas?
Hmmmm i think i can say we operate bombay high petrol ang gas fields since late 1980s...
And if we cut u off, even saudi oil wont reach u, remember the oil have to pass through our seas..
So beware of ur words.... :whistle::no::oops::oops:

It is merely a political gesture made by the vets to piss China off. If indians were to come, it will a one way trip. You come, you drown and you die. And oil is bured deep under sea as usual.

this reaction is not new for me for vietnam and India we know what reaction will comefrom China ,little minded person you are.

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

Yes do your research work quikly to make geographers redrawing the map.

Hi miss Tractor you are looking so beautiful are actually looks like this?

Vietnam wants other parties to explore oil in their territory.India wants to be one of them.Vietnam is welcoming India.What is the problem now?

When did the Indian Government said it is worried? And Mannar basin is not entierly belong to India or SriLanka. There is a understanding going between the two governments about the exact border. And it is because of this reason the other countries hesitate to get involved in the Mannar basin. Lol if India is to be blamed for this then Srilanks as well. For India this natural Gas is just another pocket so we will move slowly if it is important for SriLanka then move fast to resolve the Border issue.

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

From this post we know who is more pathetic.....

Now you can claim border issue, it's funny again! As far as I know SL has given 2 blocks for India and 1 block for China. There is a discussion with Russian oil exploration company recently so another block or two will go to Russia. There are 5 or 6 blocks more, these blocks are away from the blocks which has given to India.

No one more pathetic than a comic clown who takes himself too seriously and is getting too big for his boots.

we r not angles, but compared to u, we might be.

and, "chinese in indian ocean" consists of merchant ships. thats all. PLAN does not yet posses the ability to project power from south china sea and pacific coast

Indian are more angel than Chinese??? sure Angles don't need to eat, I guess 1 meal per day indians are indeed more angel than Chinese.

Oh, is it ?/so do it now, what are you waiting for ?We're ready to destroy all of your merchan ship in Malacca Straight now if war happen, bro :lol:

as for Mongol, we just wanna know where your Claw were that time only, and it seem that lots of Han beg for hiding under Great Viet's claw against Mongol invasion :lol:

Those Islands are not strategically importants...we just want Vietnam pay expensive expeditions to guard those inslands for us...until when we decide to take them back...remember this : the monk can't never run away from it temple...we know where to get you.

As for Mongol, we won the war and we lost the war...it's normal in military business but I never said we expend our claw on Mongol..but you Vietnam are within our claw for millenium...and no matter how you send S.O.S signal...you never escate China's gravity...and don't flatter yourself that we begged for hiding under great Viet's , at that time Vietnames were only second class citizen on it own country, We chinese were the first class citizens, we don't pay tax, we have the right to enslave Vietnamese as servants and enjoy the freedom of been the owner of the tributary state :lol:...even all your top gorvernment officials have to learn Chinese language and the way to rule your people.

This is funny, I don't know why you don't hear these news out there. When we call for bids for oil exploration in Mannar basin India is worrying about it.

Sir Newton, looks like a coconut fell on u. India is worrying about it. Period.

India is not threatening Sri Lanka as China is doing to Vietnam.

Back
Top Bottom