What's new

India was hit hardest, but recovery also strongest: Anand Sharma

Its true that India's economy today is where China roughly was between 2003 and 2004. But the difference between China and India's economy is that China throughout this period had a current account surplus while India is constantly having a current account deficit. China was growing in a period were outsourcing of jobs to poorer countries was seen as part of the natural development and China could easily export products back into those countries. Neither of the 2 is true today. So for India to grow in the future will be harder. Can India over the next decade grow at 9 to 10% a year ? Perhabs, but its difficult for me to see how that will happen. And where that growth will come from for India. And can the Indians that always say that Indians growth model is much more sustainable than China's explain why in recent years India's growth and currency has fallen so hard ?

Did you just pull those figures out of your a**? The country that has been inflating its economic prospects is the country that has seen its currency fall double digits over the past 2 or 3 years.

CCP pull those stats from its a$$ and you people follow them. Every stat originating from china is a fake.

Hit the hardest。

Why?:rofl:

CCP pull those stats from its a$$ and you people follow them. Every stat originating from china is a fake.
If deluding yourself makes you feel better about living in a third world dump of fecal matter, go ahead :lol:

Hit the hardest。

Why?:rofl:

That's the puzzling part.

The question should not be "why"?" but "was it hit the hardest?"

It was a 2-3 point reduction in economic growth rate, which is shared across most emerging market countries (needless to add, including prc as well).

There are going to be quite a few claimants who won't let us have the "hardest hit" tag.

That said, the "strongest recovery" is also as much, so far. It's yet to play out completely.

If I were to bet on prc getting back to 10% (eh..assuming honestly reported numbers !!) or India getting back to 8% in all of this decade, the choice is obvious.

Don't make yourself laughed at by making a stupid bet.

If deluding yourself makes you feel better about living in a third world dump of fecal matter, go ahead :lol:

I bet Hong-Poo (HongWu) has less protein content than the famous Shanghai Pigs.

Quite expected, since Hong-Poo is just fecal matter, which contains little protein.

The shrinkage in imports and improvement in FX reserves are partly due to the governments' hard lining policies to stop people from buying gold and stop investors from sending remittance abroad freely. These are unsightly methods applied by a country which constantly touts itself as a free democracy!

There is no black market figures to highlight how the crushing policies are circumvented!

The shrinkage in imports and improvement in FX reserves are partly due to the governments' hard lining policies to stop people from buying gold and stop investors from sending remittance abroad freely. This is are unsightly methods applied by a country which often touts itself as a free democracy!

There is no black market figures to highlight how the crushing policies are circumvented!

policies to stop.people buying gold?:omghaha:And you are critisizing Indian democracy.

The shrinkage in imports and improvement in FX reserves are partly due to the governments' hard lining policies to stop people from buying gold and stop investors from sending remittance abroad freely. This is are unsightly methods applied by a country which often touts itself as a free democracy!

Pay the import duty (I believe 10% now) and buy Gold. There is no "other" policy.

Are you saying that Indians are suffering because of scarcity of Gold .. so much that smugglers will be making all the effort to ensure that Gold reaches the people of India.

Oh God .. I didn't get my daily diet of Gold. :laugh:

Poor people now have to go to public distribution system (PDS) shops to get Gold, since the Govt has imposed rationing. :omghaha:

Pay the import duty (I believe 10% now) and buy Gold. There is no "other" policy.

Are you saying that Indians are suffering because of scarcity of Gold .. so much that smugglers will be making all the effort to ensure that Gold reaches the people of India.

Oh God .. I didn't get my daily diet of Gold. :laugh:

Poor people now have to go to public distribution system (PDS) shops to get Gold, since the Govt has imposed rationing. :omghaha:

your people eating gold as daily diet will be another unsightly records set by the cheerleaders!

you set policies to stop people from buying gold freely, stop them from sending remittance abroad freely - FACTS! Eat these cheerleaders!

chines rants on this website are really funny!

They should always remember that, what was the size of there economy just 10 years ago!!
Are there people who died of starvation in china 10 years ago?1 or 2? at least i never heard.
They were at the same position as we are now!!
position?i remember china was 5th?and you compare the value of money yesterday with today?
These guys are acting like as if they were always 8 trillion $ economy!!
look at this,you didnt make any progress in the past
Screen%20Shot%202012-06-20%20at%209.37.55%20AM.png
WAKE UP INDIA

Back
Top Bottom