What's new

India Warns China over SCS : Will use Naval Might !!! to secure our interests.

Is India ready for a two front war?

Is Pakistan ready for a single front war?

Read the article, Modi is heading an ultra hindu nationalist govt. Their MPs believe they invented nukes and warplanes 5000 years ago and astrology is regarded as a 'science'. These people are not 'sane'. They'll pick a fight with you and us.

Calm down. You are thinking too much!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: you're talking about this fire cracker? in fact China is much safer than India, most vital Indians cities include New delhi is withing air launch version CX-1 range, name one of our Vitial city within your Bhamoski

Brahmoscx1_zps1756528d.jpg
Bijing. From SCS.

China will wipe-out India in SCS region. Indians should not talk big with a country that is much more powerful than them.

In a decade's time the Chinese Navy will roam at will in the IOR.
I'll meet you in a decades time.

Bhuhahahaha Bhuhahahaha :rofl:

Oh god !!! someone forgot about World's fastest cruise missile called " Big daddy can pounder your radar and missile sites" :flame:

Even before you could react. The most funny part of this world's history will be when SCS countries get hold of Brahmos Missiles :enjoy: . Some people may call it " Oh yeah Keep calm and Watch it burn" :lol::lol::lol::butcher:

DF-21D is not only mobile but we have mountain base to conceal its...try to hit us hard with your cruise missile:rofl::rofl:.

For how long you guys have been bragging of selling Brahmos to SCS countries?:rofl::rofl: go to beg Russia for permission than talk but reversely our CX-1 is 100% chinese, we don't have any restriction to sell to any SA countries:cool:

J-8B-PLAAF-2S.jpg

South China Sea belongs to China, it always be. India shall leave us alone and get their own work done. Uncle Sam said more presence of India in SCS, means you have to follow? Your national oil company failed to dig out even a dip of oil in SCS, what a shame. if you make presence in SCS, we will send more ships to IOR as well. you don't get any substantial interests rather than being Subservient to Yankees.
Send Ship in IOR. We will kick them back like we did in shri Lanka. But you cant do nothing when we dig in SCS. LoL

DF-21D is not only mobile but we have mountain base to conceal its...try to hit us hard with your cruise missile:rofl::rofl:.

For how long you guys have been bragging of selling Brahmos to SCS countries?:rofl::rofl: go to beg Russia for permission than talk but reversely our CX-1 is 100% chinese, we don't have any restriction to sell to any SA countries:cool:

J-8B-PLAAF-2S.jpg

So if we bomb the entrance and make it collapse on itself, all the aircrafts till be trapped and out of commission ? :cheesy: ............. high iq chinese :P

* China has more subs than India has warships, the IN will cease to exist.

* China has the option to carpet bomb New Delhi with old Ballistic missiles, reduce it to a big pile of dirt. Since no nukes were used India would have to bite the bullet.

* Pakistan will deploy on Indian border and dig in while China fixes modi up.
Horus, my friend, are you acting dumb or are you actually dumb? You're in the habit of writing utter nonsense like a kid in middle school. I expected better from you, but you keep trolling nowadays. What's the problem? Can't your posts be a little more mature? Grow up or quit. You've started to look silly.

@WebMaster, please check out the crap he usually dishes out. I think you need to rein him in. As an Administrator of PDF he should stop acting like a kid. He needs to maintain minimum standards required of a senior appointment holder on PDF. But he keeps trolling with worthless posts like a newbie.

Last edited:
so you see the chance of provoking China and backstabbing as1962 now? don't talk, just bring it. We are waiting for you. don't take yourself too seriously, you are nobody in SCS. @Horus India is trying to do some dirty move now, two front war might happen.

Oh really why don't you start the war ? Start firing1 bullets and wait for another two from India . It's not a joke and Ur PLA knows it very well . I'll equipped front in 1962 is now more lethally armed to teeth . We are not fools to spend our money on new version of Russian cruise missile with just 300 km range . All your infrastructure you have created till now are under our radar . In no time we will cripple your storage , missiles , airfield .

Tell Ur PLA to bring it on . It's not 1962 where Army and Airforce will have to wait for each and every offense . Our troops have full freedom to escalate or de escalate as per their will .

Please don't kid urself . SCS countries are not fools to rope in India . Which can induce unacceptable destruction to the Chinese at will

This was a joke like you did to me. Hahahaha. Are you sure you have done your homework about Brahmos cant damage China badly????
Brahmos, only Brahmos. Blah Blah Blah, what else ?

Is this Kid Horus Really an Admin???? Damn... he talks out of his @ss 24/7
he tell the truth and show his support to his ally. He is the man.

This was a joke like you did to me. Hahahaha. Are you sure you have done your homework about Brahmos cant damage China badly????

Lol you're the one don't even know what you're talking, how bad your Brahmos can damage China ?..you don't even know to clarify but we can damage India more with our CX-1 due to the fact that most Vital Indian cities are close to Tibet include New Delhi with exception of Mumbai and others west coast cities.

Back
Top Bottom