What's new

India warned about Israeli False-Flag operation

Feroze Mithiborwala & Kishore Jagtap are right, India and Pakistan need to be extra careful about possible Mossad/CIA false flag operation to stir up tension or even military confrontation in the region. Divide and conquer is their strategy.

Alan Hart Breaks Silence about 9/11
youtube.com/watch?v=pLzxCO6c6yc

Beijing suspects false flag attack on South Korean corvette
onlinejournal.com/artman/publish/article_5930.shtml

False Flag
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_flag

Example
The planned, but never executed, 1962 Operation Northwoods plot by the U.S. Department of Defense for a war with Cuba involved scenarios such as hijacking a passenger plane, sinking a U.S. ship, burning crops and blaming such actions on Cuba. It was authored by the Joint Chiefs of Staff, nixed by John F. Kennedy, came to light through the Freedom of Information Act and was publicized by James Bamford.

If even after David headley you don't believe Mumbai attacks were a Israeli scheme, then you have serious issues with understanding the truth.

I think the article is very accurate and the threat warned-of is also very real.

But I also believe you Indians are not worried of such a false flag attack because you know that you don't have the guts to go to war with Paksitan (or China or Bangladesh). All you guys can do is keep firing rockets across the borders.
first make you government and lahore high court believe that...

Ok guys, I'm hoping if you could answer a simple question of mine.

Do you really think the Jews/Israelis will not use you to achieve their own objectives, and weaken (or God Forbid eliminate) the only Nuclear country in the Muslim World ??? Do you really think they're that good "friends" ???
Go and wipe them off....you can surely do that as you keep on saying so....such a small country Israel is...

We dont have the guts you know....so we will clap to encourage you...

If IPL 3 or some other Indian event is attacked (a false flag attack) then your response will be a lot of cries all over the world to get Pakistan declared a terrorist state. And ofcourse you will sponsor another dozen or so suicide bombers (from Afghanistan) to target Pakistan............. Pathetic...

Its a big joke if paksitani's are talking about india's cry If u are the Gutsy people living in the earth Y are u crying for india's presence in Afghanistan to America and Making a walk-out in london-summit to protest india's presence in Afghanistan and again U have given a 56-page whishlist to America to dilute india's Presence in Afghnaistan .India is just doing Humanatarian aid in afghan But u supplied Arms to sri-lanka have we cried like u .The answer is No So
i suggest u not talk about india's Guts when ur country dont have guts

Back
Top Bottom