What's new

India Wants Domestic Production of Pilatus Trainers

I wouldn't troll like you in non related Thread open another Thread.

When you have no answer , but for PA's better knowledge , let me tell you India don't invest time and energy which is easily available outside , India give priority on strategic things first , like ABM system which is more technically advance then turbo pop plane. But same can't be said about Pak which can claim to make advance technology but don't know how to make lathe machine.

FYI , india can make turbo pop plane more advance then it currently buying? HPT 32 and now HTP-40 is on proposal.

You are mistaken if you are brilliant you should have got my point, modern basic trainer likes Piltus 7/9, T-6II, Tucano and many more.

About 180m population on the otherside of the border try not to bring it in or people may post 60% are without toilets in hindustan, now stick to topic clown.
Over 90 million are without improved sanitation in Pak. 40 million people – nearly one fourth of the total population – in Pakistan practice open defecation. You people face the same problems in Pak or is it because the numbers are less than India, you don't recognize this problem at all? After all, you people measure your progress only w.r.t. India.

Over 90 million blah blah.

Troll somewhere else, non is listening.

dont twist the convo, and give straight answers
you are

Just report hindustani trolls and don't get into convo with them.

Reality is hindustani can't develop an "Efficient & modern" turboprop not even basic/intermediate Jet I already posted above one of their trainer jet hjt-36 from design to competition [unfortunately not completed yet] has taken 17 years just like LCA yet it is not completed perhaps 4-6 airframes are in testing and not regular service. If I'm explaining facts hindustani members should not get angry it is just reality/facts learn to live with it.

Last edited:
Troll somewhere else, non is listening.

Just report hindustani trolls and don't get into convo with them.

Reality is hindustani can't develop an "Efficient & modern" turboprop not even basic/intermediate Jet I already posted above one of their trainer jet hjt-36 from design to competition [unfortunately not completed yet] has taken 17 years just like LCA yet it is not completed perhaps 4-6 airframes are in testing and not regular service. If I'm explaining facts hindustani members should not get angry it is just reality/facts learn to live with it.

In the exact same way Indian members here are explaining the condition of Pakistan with facts .

You getting angry will not change reality/facts...... learn to live with it .

In the exact same way Indian members blah blah blah .

Nobody is getting angry from Pakistan's side take a look around, open another Thread for the topic for trolling, here the fact have been penned down that hindustan can't produce effective modern efficient turboprop and light trainer jet projects are both in limbo, not started and are poorly managed with alot of technical problems...in your face Serbians have done miracle you couldn't come up with Utva Lasta-95 basic like turboprop trainer forget about their advance variants.

No point in circling and getting angry just accept it and stick to topic.

Nobody is getting angry from Pakistan's blah blah blah

Many members have already pointed out Indian work in the fields mentioned .

And what has serbia got to do with discussion other than trolling .

No use crying when you are replied in the same manner .

Nobody is getting angry from Pakistan's side take a look around, open another Thread for the topic for trolling, here the fact have been penned down that hindustan can't produce effective modern efficient turboprop and light trainer jet projects are both in limbo, not started and are poorly managed with alot of technical problems...in your face Serbians have done miracle you couldn't come up with Utva Lasta-95 basic like turboprop trainer forget about their advance variants.

No point in circling and getting angry just accept it and stick to topic.

Sorry buddy we are no PAK, who paint Chinese tanks and called Al-Khalid or Paint Chinese made planes called PAK made , we have made HTP-36 and now 40 under development ...... Do oak made anything at all... other paint job?

basic problem with PAK people is they can't believe something India do.....lol

Yes, we can't make turbo trainer because we know technology of Jet, We can send mission to moon and mars , and make ABM system, etc ..... we can't make poor people technology.

In fact only poor country uses turbo technology in planes nowadays.

Last edited:
Sorry buddy blah blah

Read post #25 and take a hike.

Again read about your hjt-36 17 years yet not ready [3-4 airframes in testing] for God sakes what is this fuss about getting angry if you want to be angry at would be HAL, airforce, government of hindustan and ministry of defense. The poor quality of older turboprop forced airforce to ground them permanently no alternative but to buy from other sources can't even develop at home a "decent efficient modern" turboprop, pathetic....stick to Thread topic.

Really this Analyst looks more like a noob sitting in PC stroking keyboard. Best of luck & keep painting Chinese Planes & tanks. Make sure you covert the language of Manuals.:cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom