What's new

India VS WI

Lol.. 4th gone.. Kuldeep strikes... India is clearly winning this one.

Our team is making it sure that we face Pakistan once more in the semis, should they qualify 4th!

Chahal strikes..... This match turning out to be a cakewalk for India.
Chahal is a meticulous Chess player, brings his forte in cricket the way he plots his moves to get batsmen out. Congratulations!

Bumrah into attack. I wonder if WI will make it into 150.

Dhoni saw his class today. He plays as per the requirement. He initially played slow then accelerated in hold till the end. He is into a different class.

Our team is making it sure that we face Pakistan once more in the semis, should they qualify 4th!

Chahal is a meticulous Chess player, brings his forte in cricket the way he plots his moves to get batsmen out. Congratulations!

For India, there can nothing be better than facing Pakistan in semis.

6th gone.

Excellent catch by Dhoni.

I hope we lose against England and win against SL , dont want this undefeated jinx should be broken in semis or final

True. I think Bangladesh vs Pakistan will be a crucial match.personally I would rather like Bangladesh to make it to semis now.... Because actually they deserve more than Pakistan to reach semis a they played some really good cricket. Although even beating Pakistan second time isn't bad.. so both are good against us in semis.

Back
Top Bottom