What's new

India vs. Srilanka: T20 World Cup Final

What are you doing here on PDF ? :mad:

Go & prepare for the match ! :pissed:

I've already bet a dinner for 10 with my friends on Sri Lanka winning ! :D
i am not going to bet as our team is only good until they reach finals :P

I dunno so far India hasn't won because they played brilliantly....they've won because they've played good whereas their opponents have either played decent or bad cricket ! :unsure:

So I still think this is Sri Lanka's to loose !

we have seen in the past how Sri lanka played against India... malinga & Co r no match of Dhoni and Kohli

I dunno so far India hasn't won because they played brilliantly....they've won because they've played good whereas their opponents have either played decent or bad cricket ! :unsure:

So I still think this is Sri Lanka's to loose because if they play their best they'd win...hands down...they'd win !
you know srilankan coach is a Pakistani

What are you doing here on PDF ? :mad:

Go & prepare for the match ! :pissed:

I've already bet a dinner for 10 with my friends on Sri Lanka winning ! :D

You want to win and eat all the ten meals only to become like this or what ???

funny_arab_after_eating_food-t2.jpg

:lol:

So I still think this is Sri Lanka's to loose because if they play their best they'd win...hands down...they'd win !

thats some intense signature you have butt sahib

Honestly I don't think so - I think Sri Lanka is the better team & it would be theres to loose ! :)

I second you on this and don't want to get into futile discussion to prove which team is better. On Sunday eve, we'll get to know, so we can wait till then.:)

After some disappointing tours a really fabulous comeback by team India

Back
Top Bottom