What's new

India vs Pakistan: T20 World Cup 2012 Warm Up at Colombo

Well played by Pakistan! Used more brains than ever!

No problem we will smash Pakistan in REAL matches.

good luck with that but get bowling right first or else the same result will happen anyway paksitan and india can only face eachother if we go to finals or if we dont lose 1 match and meet in the super

Azz jitna chahe Enjoy Karlo....Pakistan will not win even a single match in WC

Wah .. another zabardast fortune telling .. one after the other .. good job.. and thank you.

It mean pak will win all game lol

Opposite happen to whatever ur baba say :D

actually those babas in india are not alowed to predict Pakistan win....

remember the parrot killed by hindu extremists who predict Pakistan win in WC...:D
soo dont take their babas serious...

Yaaron should I change my avatar?

Mujhe lagta hain yeh s$#%@ coconuts hi manhoos the! :angry:

:rofl::rofl: yeh coconut kabhi manoos nahi hote.....;)

Manoos to hamare baller hain, saalo kitna bhi score karke do defend nahi kar sakte

5 baller mein 3 to out of form the pehle se (Irfan,Balaji,Harbajan) making a come back along with partimer Yuvraj singh

Bache 2 mein se Ashwin Balled really well but Zaheer again proved that he is Unreliable pacemen (20 runs in one over:angry:)

if this is going to be our balling side for tournament .....i doubt we reach in semi-final also

Dhoni shld have given a Dinda a chance here instead of Balaji...

Well but We have to Give it to K.Akmal for his aggressive batting ...well done team Pakistan

But Tournament abhi baaki hain mere dost .....:bounce:

Actually Doni just wanted to be a little kind to Pakistan.................

He can't be king towards Pakistan in real matches so he was kind in this warm up match.
what man thats the worst kind of sour grapes:p::p:P face it your bowling sucked and its alarming that u played an extra bowler an still cant contain this against england you can be destroyed

actually i am not happy with this win. I remember I was there in the warm up game of Pak-Ind of T-20 world series in 2009 and some indian guys were going berserk and one of them said to me that if India wins this warm up gamr against Pakistan... who cares about the world cup... and he doesnt need the wc... samething happened india won the warm up game whereas Pakistan won the world cup haha

i was hoping repeat of this once again lol

Ps: because i think we only play good when we r down to eath

Now pakistan is one of the main contenders for the title ..when they gets momentum they are team to beat ..
India pakistan australia or south africa will win this cup

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom