What's new

India vs Pakistan hockey Asian Champions Trophy match

I will come back after winning the match.

Otherwise I will get too busy!

:)
Our hockey team is not stronger as it was 5 years ago. You can win this match, but we will give tough time, still we can win if our boys play with better planning & strategy.
Now, india looks better on cards . Its 55-45 % probability, i say

Our hockey team is not stronger as it was 5 years ago. You can win this match, but we will give tough time, still we can win if our boys play with better planning & strategy.
Now, india looks better on cards . Its 55-45 % probability, i say
Pakistan does put in extra fight against India compared to other teams. It will be a tight game, lets hope players don't let their emotions get better of them.

Pakistan does put in extra fight against India compared to other teams. It will be a tight game, lets hope players don't let their emotions get better of them.
I am hoping good sports spirit on both sides instead of hate slogans.
Yeah,you are right, Pak puts extra effort to win against india, but due to emotions, sometimes we don't play according to plan. Chanting Allah Akbar and running all over place, leaving few defense holes, which allows opponent to take advantage and it becomes almost impossible to stop counter attack.
I hope we strict according to plan , and play well.

Last edited:

That is why we have a superior head to head record;)

Pakistan wins = 82
India wins = 53
Draws = 30

India scores first goal ...

Q2: India 1 : Pakistan 0 ... made a mistake match started at 4 :angry:

I am hoping good sports spirit on both sides instead of hate slogans.
Yeah,you are right, Pak puts extra effort to win against india, but due to emotions, sometimes we don't play according to plan. Chanting Allah Akbar and running all over place, leaving few defense holes, which allows opponent to take advantage and it becomes almost impossible to stop counter attack.
I hope we strict to plan , and play well.

I've played hockey in Pakistan in school. I understand your need for doing chaploosi for the bhartis, but nobody yells Allah hu Akhbar on the field. Stop perpetuating nonsense.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom