What's new

India vs Pakistan, 3rd ODI, Delhi Jan 6, 2013

Phenyl is Deadly

phenyladeessentiallogo.png

We ruled test cricket for one year with one no. ranking. Pakistan couldn't achieve that? :cheesy:

kiddo we achieved that go to cricket history ....at the moment you are acting like a frustrated sissy ...who is just finding his ways to remove his frustration and satisfy his ego...after one claim being refuted you put another then another and continuing your ranting

Go learn the history of cricket then come back and talk with proofs

Hold up a PDF banner and lets all try to spot you!

I would like both sides to just calm down a bit. Its just a game, enjoy the game, not the dramay baazi. One side has to win, one has to lose.

change the avator man its too damn serious ....nobody will gona argue with you seeing your avator ...bashing a head for the arguers with those muscles ...hulk :butcher:

@Amolthebest

You should thank that the proposed quadrennial tournament with the four best-performing nations to meet in semi-finals and a final in 2013 by haroon logart is delayed to 2017 otherwise your team would have been sitting outside seeing Pakistan playing the championship along with other 3 teams ...how miserable that would have been for a egoist like you :azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems my comment regarding cancellation of BD tour Pakistan has hurt you. I feel sorry but it couldnt change the fact. Right? Its very clear that you accepted that you are no match to India when it comes to rule the game off the field. And your bet on China to counter India in cricket. Its very funny as well as sad. my sympathies.

O bhai you can rule the game off the field as much as you want- as long as on the field we kick your a55 so badly that the captain who won you the world cup is now being ridiculed like a terrorist in your country- its fine with us-

Enjoy your superiority off the field and keep bragging- try to find fast bowlers for a change if that helps- :tup:-

Going to watch it live in stadium...hopefully TI won't disappoint.

Hold a PDF BANNER! The number of members would sky rocket! from 47k to 1 million. Since Pak vs Ind is watched by 1 billion people, so even if 1% signs up, PDF would be flooded. This would be the best way to troll mods and give them a run for their money.

We ruled test cricket for one year with one no. ranking. Pakistan couldn't achieve that? :cheesy:

You might have been number one team for some time but it is Pakistan who is far better than India in test cricket in terms of Win/Loss ratio. We are ahead in test cricket and that too since decades. Don't believe it. Check this from Cricinfo. :D

onem.jpg

Ladai shuru ho gayi kya ?
@Mani2020 Bhai kal yaad dila dena. Mention kar dena main aa jaunga thread pe.

haha ab yeh wakt agaya snaky k you will need to get reminded about a Pak india match :sick:

@Areesh

dont worry mate he has enough doze for today...let him have sleeping pills to get a good nice sleep....

haha ab yeh wakt agaya snaky k you will need to get reminded about a Pak india match :sick:

@Areesh

dont worry mate he has enough doze for today...let him have sleeping pills to get a good nice sleep....

Yeah I know. Was just giving him a reality check. Hopefully take it.

Lol at India's record. Just above New Zealand, Zimbabwe and BD. :rofl:

@Mani2020 Main match nahin dekhta. :D Even WC 2011 ka ek bhi match nahin dekha. YT par bus highlights dekhe the. Mujhe to yahan bakar karne main majaa aata hai. Isliye yaad dila dena.

@Mani2020 Main match nahin dekhta. :D Even WC 2011 ka ek bhi match nahin dekha. YT par bus highlights dekhe the. Mujhe to yahan bakar karne main majaa aata hai. Isliye yaad dila dena.

haha ic liye tumhari manhoosi nahi parti :lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom