What's new

India vs Ireland : 6th March in Bangalore at 2:30 IST

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think india should rest zahir khan and give chance to Sreesanth.

Sirji,how much rest you wanna give...there was a 7 day break between Bangladesh-England match and 6 day break between England-Ireland match.

Well if we are scared to loose against Ireland, then we can't think of winning the world cup.

Nobody's scared but just that you dont loosen your guard.

England paid a heavy price for doing that.

Go Ireland Go.

Note : Before smone else starts it ;)

I Think R.ashwin should be given a chance today - he is tricky spinner ..... we should go for 2 spinners and 2 pacers , remember he have ability to bowl CARROM BOWL just like Ajanta mendis

India won the toss and will bowl first.

No change in squad, but everyone advised to take both Chawla and Ashwin. Lets see....

Guyz keep this in mind

I am supporting India today

Yes yes yes I am supporting India today... with all my heart :)

Because I want India to beat Ireland and let England be the strong contender for the Quarter finals

Or else... India too will be standing at England's position after losing from South Africa (if they did)

Guyz keep this in mind

I am supporting India today

Yes yes yes I am supporting India today... with all my heart :)

Because I want India to beat Ireland and let England be the strong contender for the Quarter finals

Or else... India too will be standing at England's position after losing from South Africa (if they did)

massive politics behind ur support:azn:
no heartely support by u:D

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

i have to make huge database,so cant watch match:cry:

Stadium is looking so awesome..! Jam pack crowd..!!

India will win :D:D

India taking no chances, decided to chase and is playing a full strength team.

India team
SR Tendulkar, V Sehwag, G Gambhir, V Kohli, Yuvraj Singh, MS Dhoni*†, YK Pathan, Harbhajan Singh, PP Chawla, Z Khan, MM Patel

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

Dropped... can't miss these things.

bWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH outtt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom