What's new

India vs Ireland : 6th March in Bangalore at 2:30 IST

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Ireland is a good team.. Certainly much better than Bangladesh.. I think they will be much better going forward and will be one of the regular teams in all the tournaments.. They are much deserving team as compared to Bangladesh.. :tup:

India is totally exposed today .... n that is under pressure they just play like a cat... n with this performance it is like day dream for India to win the world cup. Pakistan and Australia are the only 2 teams those who have done well so far... even though Pak had some crack against Canada... on their batting...

Feel pretty bad for u,,, Few days back Tigers were tamed and made CAT (when whole team got out in 56).. i hope u didnt forget tat... (before that u people were dreaming at wining world cup)... and behaved like sore losers by throwing stone on others....

So its better u waste ur great intelligence in thinking about ur country....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :smitten:

Is yuosuf Pathan a Sunni or Shia ?

Seems like Yuvraj Singh has asked Pathan to slow down, so that he can make his half century.

17 runs. Should come in the next two overs.

I think our east coast zionist supporter have fled to there pavilion. LOL

India is totally exposed today .... n that is under pressure they just play like a cat... n with this performance it is like day dream for India to win the world cup. Pakistan and Australia are the only 2 teams those who have done well so far... even though Pak had some crack against Canada... on their batting...

Dude. Considering the way we bludgeoned you guys, you do realise you're insulting yourself too? And Pakistan played much worse against Canada than what we're playing right now.

Another sixxxxxxxxxxxxxx:yahoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom