What's new

India vs England: Bell survives close shout, decision criticised by experts

The technology should be used only on demand (Players)., rest let the game be natural.
Win or Losing is the part of the game.....let it be the game rather then a WAR or matter of LIFE or DEATH.

Nobody is calling it a matter of Life or Death. There are no conspiracy theorys floating around here. All we are demanding is a bit of consistency in implementation of technology.

Till the time such incidents keep happening, there will always be a question-mark on UDRS. Either the technology needs to improve, or it's implementation.

It happens in cricket, its the beauty of cricket..the match is over

Get over

India should Improve It's bowling... I mean 338 is too much of a target to defend.

A simple question to all

what target shud India set to ensure a victory???

India should Improve It's bowling... I mean 338 is too much of a target to defend.

A simple question to all

Make dustbowls, set a target of 200, and let the spinners do their magic

A simple question to all

no target is safe
1)in response of indian 414 runs,lanka reached 411
2)south africa chased australian 435.

(although fig can be wrong,but my purpose is clear)..

no target is safe
1)in response of indian 414 runs,lanka reached 411
2)south africa chased australian 435.

(although fig can be wrong,but my purpose is clear)..

SA chased 434 against Aus in SA and it was quite a small ground. but Indian bowling was unable to contain even bagalis they were quite good in the run chase as well. India should also concentrate on improving the bowling.

SA chased 434 against Aus in SA and it was quite a small ground. but Indian bowling was unable to contain even bagalis they were quite good in the run chase as well. India should also concentrate on improving the bowling.

u can also consider dew factor,bowler cant grip ball.
but i agree,like batting ,out bowlers shud also improve.

The technology should be used only on demand (Players)., rest let the game be natural.
Win or Losing is the part of the game.....let it be the game rather then a WAR or matter of LIFE or DEATH.

Wonder why is it that when ever Indian & Pakistanis communicate on anything words like those highlighted above are used.

What was being suggested that either technology need not be used at all or if used then its inputs be abided with.

Back
Top Bottom