What's new

India vs China – What if India declares war on China

Status
Not open for further replies.
in one on one fight,china will win :coffee:

can't say much abt the support india will get..but india can win if it has the right support..

in one on one fight,china will win :coffee:

can't say much abt the support india will get..but india can win if it has the right support..

No win lose...... When there's nukes..... Both will nuke each other and both will get destroyed in case of full scale war.
The topic of the thread forces me to believe that few Chinese members are the biggest trolls in this forum.

A war between India and China would/could very quickly snowball into a world war.

In my opinion, anything short of India trying to liberate Tibet by force, would not lead to protracted hostilities.

Skirmishes, raids, and a lot of posturing and banner waving and digging trenches and erecting tents will go on forever though. We are high on drama in the region.

:lol: other articles from the same author

1. Watch: Chennai Express Trailer ft. Shahrukh Khan & Deepika Padukone:
2. Beyonce Pregnant : To Give Birth to Jay Z’s Second Child:
3. Indian Telly Awards 2013 Winners, Nominations, Photos:
4. JEE Main Results To Announce on 7th May:
5. Samsung Galaxy S4 – Release Date, Specs & Price in India:

:rofl:

Can somebody from defense experience tell without the use of nuclear weapons(Chinese members here wants to start the war with nuclear weapons directly) what will be the outcome? I think without Nuclear they are afraid a lot of......

Can somebody from defense experience tell without the use of nuclear weapons(Chinese members here wants to start the war with nuclear weapons directly) what will be the outcome? I think without Nuclear they are afraid a lot of......

They shoot...we shoot... Boomm.. Boom... its over...

Both win, both are over populated. This balance their population:tup:

India has a death wish if they ever go to full scale war with the PLA.

India is not rag tag & PLA is not ghost its simple army. But this article written by a fanboy who earlier wrote article on movies TV soaps etc. who does not know about defence.

lets nuke each others top 10 cities and lets see which nation survives.

India has a death wish if they ever go to full scale war with the PLA.

Before India dies, it will make sure China's top cities are wiped off map, so that japan, korea and vietnam can have feast.

:lol: other articles from the same author

1. Watch: Chennai Express Trailer ft. Shahrukh Khan & Deepika Padukone:
2. Beyonce Pregnant : To Give Birth to Jay Z’s Second Child:
3. Indian Telly Awards 2013 Winners, Nominations, Photos:
4. JEE Main Results To Announce on 7th May:
5. Samsung Galaxy S4 – Release Date, Specs & Price in India:

:rofl:

Look at the positive.... that guy gave the opportunity for trolling in PDF..... (otherwise i dont see any value in his article)

NC post.
I just automatically ignore the content. Let this thread sink down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom