What's new

India vs. China: The Battle for Global Manufacturing

Mate, Must not listen to other members what they say, we will definitely achieve it. It is clear from our eastern neighbor members comment, the insecurity they feel!! Please keep posting and let them pissed off.

It is hilarious to see a "pigcaretaker" commenting!!
Another video you would like to see -

Nope they can't but the edge of infrastructure that it has created mainly Roads, Rail and construction of hydro-electric projects makes manufacturing cost much lower in compare to india so comparing only one factor of input that is labor ignoring other factors does not make India more competitive against China.

But India only has cheap, unskilled labor to offer and attract Investments. Heck, India can provide slaves as incentives as CD recently enlightened me about slavery in the shiny India.

Nope they can't but the edge of infrastructure that it has created mainly Roads, Rail and construction of hydro-electric projects makes manufacturing cost much lower in compare to india so comparing only one factor of input that is labor ignoring other factors does not make India more competitive against China.
Nouriel Roubini is an oversea Indian :lol:

I thought as an American you could identify your citizen, with a simple google search -

Nouriel Roubini - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

False Flagger better avoid replying.

that is one of the reasons you should compare with your africa brothers, they also are not into that kind of business. overall india is at bar or below africa.

Well, can't compar India to Africa.did Africans created its own superpower video eith lots of "disgusting" white peoples

Well, can't compar India to Africa.did Africans created its own superpower video eith lots of "disgusting" white peoples
you are right, I forget their self-appointed superpower status, then we can call them as super power of africa.

Why you Chinese don't display the Chinese flag, are you ashamed of being Chinese. :laugh:

Why you Chinese don't display the Chinese flag, are you ashamed of being Chinese. :laugh:

I would be a false flagger if I display a Chinese flag, as I am no Chinese. Do I have to be Chinese to say the truth about India? Would any Chinese members enlighten me on why only Chinese can speak the truth?

I would be a false flagger if I display a Chinese flag, as I am no Chinese. Do I have to be Chinese to say the truth about India? Would any Chinese members enlighten me on why only Chinese can speak the truth?

ha ha ha..

Back
Top Bottom