What's new

India Vs. Australia WC 2015

Dhawan need to be thrown out of team he can't play outswing & any other bowl away from him

And bangLOLdesh has scored 1100 runs you bangladeshi? When was the last time bangLOLdesh managed to play a test match for 5 days?
Bangladesh would have been playing Australia for India did not pay the umpires, Indians have championed cheating.

That's what I said. Is there anyone from England? I can't recall.

Not sure about pace but Jimmy Anderson is a fantastic pace bowler. They had this huge lookng guy, forgot his name, who used to bowl consistently over 145 km.

Bangladesh would have been playing Australia for India did not pay the umpires, Indians have championed cheating.

bangLOLdesh would have been kicked out in the group stage if an umpiring error did not declare a english batsman as run out when he was clearly not. bangLOLdesh team is fit to serve drinks and carry luggage of other ICC teams.

No you asked that you had never seen that , so I gave you chance to witness that and keep your mouth shut.

Are you dumb or retard ?? What's spamming in that ??

Don't come here cranking like an old hag. I have seen your posts which are nothing but trolling and spamming. Either stick to the topic or stay away from MY thread. Pata nahi kahan kahan se chale ate hai mu uthake.

bangLOLdesh would have been kicked out in the group stage if an umpiring error did not declare a english batsman as run out when he was clearly not. bangLOLdesh team is fit to serve drinks and carry luggage of other ICC teams.

:sarcastic: That was mean:secret:

Please if I will start posting videos of Pakistani players bowling 150+ and even the fastest in cricket history 161.7 it will become a too long post. so :stop:
The point was if they can bowl fast, and I just named from currently playing ones.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom