What's new

India Vs. Australia WC 2015

Vinod Kambli scored double hundreds when he made his test debut, a total that the bangLOLdesh cricket team still has not able to reach. Kambli was better batsman than Sachin and Sachin has scored more runs than bangLOLdesh cricket team has since 1977. So why don't you just know your place and shut up?
Kambli impersonates a cricketer, it appears you are a low iq dalit, Indian.

Never seen any from IND and NZ and in SA its only Styen who is no longer a worthy bowler after getting smacked 12 runs in last over and became the reason for their boot out of WC.

See it.

Kambli impersonates a cricketer, it appears you are a low iq dalit, Indian.

Kambli has scored more test runs than bangLOLdesh. I don't know what low iq dalit is supposed to mean but anything is preferable than being called a bangladeshi. That is the most vile abuse in human history.

Common yeah right

Watch cricket more often.

Never seen any from IND and NZ and in SA its only Styen who is no longer a worthy bowler after getting smacked 12 runs in last over and became the reason for their boot out of WC.
Morkel (SA), Milne(NZ).
Indian bowlers cant keep the pace going, so I would retract their names.

Kambli has scored more test runs than bangLOLdesh. I don't know what low iq dalit is supposed to mean but anything is preferable than being called a bangladeshi. That is the most vile abuse in human history.

Watch cricket more often.
Kambli scored 1100 runs in test matches, low IQ dalit.

Morkel (SA), Milne(NZ).
Indian bowlers cant keep the pace going, so I would retract their names.

People have realized its easier to get in national team by being fast bowler, since there is over saturation for roles of batsmen and spinners.
I predict we will see some good fast bowlers playing for India is next 10 years.
Hopefully some all rounders in the mould of Kallis too.

Back
Top Bottom