What's new

India vs Australia:The battle of the Champs!

had been to the match today, (did night shift last nyt) it was so boring till lunch aus were 95 for no loss, crap i slept half of the time amidst of all that cheering and shouting was going on.........came back home from the stadium and saw already 1 wicket had fallen :hitwall: 250 rupees gaye paani may... yah but saw sehwag and sachin from a close distance toh chalta hai :mps:

guess: the au-sissies will be all out at 443.

bangalore crowd is one of the most sensible crowd in india, they applauded so loudly for watsons 50 today, heck they woke me up from slumber :D i thought finally we got a wicket but it was watson's 50 :D

bangalore crowd is one of the most sensible crowd in india, they applauded so loudly for watsons 50 today, heck they woke me up from slumber :D i thought finally we got a wicket but it was watson's 50 :D

Chalo..our bowlers made the comeback.

I was also thinking of going for match since the weather was good but had some work...will go on the last day IF we are in a good position.

Chalo..our bowlers made the comeback.

I was also thinking of going for match since the weather was good but had some work...will go on the last day IF we are in a good position.

ya the whether was fine, hope the rains dont spoil this test, and if possible go day after tomorrow (2nd best option as tomorrow the tickets are sold out :sick:)...

lets hope sewhack clicks bigtime....:cheers:

ya the whether was fine, hope the rains dont spoil this test, and if possible go day after tomorrow (2nd best option as tomorrow the tickets are sold out :sick:)...

lets hope sewhack clicks bigtime....:cheers:

As 5 wickets are down we should aim of getting them out for less than 400.

If Sehwag clicks then India can put the lead very quickly but i am not sure how Pujara will bat...and lets hope Vijay and Sehwag give India a good opening partnership.

Australia:186/7,lead by 169...
India has a biggggg chance of winning this game! and clean sweep the Aussies 2-0!!

anything can happen, as long as india is there.. i am keeping my finger crossed. we need a one session of viru's batting. comeon viru

We need cricket like this to resurrect Test cricket.

The pitch is not the best to bat on now and tommorow will be a really tough day for the batsman.

Lets hope Viru starts agressively tommorow and makes some runs quickly otherwise it will be difficult tommorow.

Australia 478 & 223
India 495 & 69/1 (11.0 ov)
India require another 138 runs with 9 wickets remaining

India is gonna win this one...:victory::victory:

Back
Top Bottom