What's new

India Violates Ceasefire

it's funny b/c i bumped into an indian girl the other day at the supermarket.....casual encounter.

i complimented her on what i thought were gorgeous blue eyes, only to find out they were coloured contacts.....lol....i'll give it to her, at least she came clean about it :lol:

so every average girl must qualify beauty contest...,,
atleast post some sense:tdown:

i was replying to akaash who was boasting about how "indian women won more beauty contest's" in order to prove their beauty and i replied to him! so you should be asking him this question of yours, not me (funny thing is that he thanked your posts which contradicts his earlier post)!

this thread is going off-topic. ppl better to get back on topic, otherwise thread will be closed. :D

the Kapoor's migrated to india from Pakistan, and north indians don't have blue eyes or fair skins, maybe 5% do but majority no longer have it due to intermixing with other indian groups.

I've met a lot of north indians in USA and have yet to meet one with blue eyes or fair skin!

Right I loose an arguement! Sorry boss! Kareena was born in MUMBAI! Yes her grandparents may have migrated from pakistan but then whole India has? Ancient Indian civilization in indus valley [paresent day pakistan] Harappa sanskruti? Which you don't get tired of taking credits for? I highly doubt 5% but that's still a big number considering india's population. I neva said blue eyes? I said fair skin? Northern idnia, central india. Fair skin YES. Blue eyes NO! That 5% may be true for blue eyes but for fair skin DEFINITELY more than that. :)

i was replying to akaash who was boasting about how "indian women won more beauty contest's" in order to prove their beauty and i replied to him! so you should be asking him this question of yours, not me (funny thing is that he thanked your posts which contradicts his earlier post)!

I wan't boasting. S_O_C_O_M started this colour thing. And then that smartass edited all his posts co no one can report him. How am I contadicting my own statement by thanking him for useful post? Would you like eleborate on that please? :)

Right I loose an arguement! Sorry boss! Kareena was born in MUMBAI! Yes her grandparents may have migrated from pakistan

i wasn't talking about JUST Kareena Kapoor, is said Kapoor(s) as in her whole family (meaning her father grand parents, etc...) So her (Kareena) being born in mumbai doesn't change the fact that her Parents and most of her family migrated from Pakistan!

but then whole India has? Ancient Indian civilization in indus valley [paresent day pakistan] Harappa sanskruti? Which you don't get tired of taking credits for?

That's because that part of india is now a part of our country Pakistan however majority Pakistanis are not descendants of native indians (for more info go to this thread)

I highly doubt 5% but that's still a big number considering india's population. I neva said blue eyes? I said fair skin? Northern idnia, central india. Fair skin YES. Blue eyes NO! That 5% may be true for blue eyes but for fair skin DEFINITELY more than that. :)

so whats 5 percent of 1,000,000,000+? 25-35 million? and the most fairest indian i've seen has caramel skin color.

Last edited:
I wan't boasting. S_O_C_O_M started this colour thing.

exactly, he started the color thing (NOTE: i disagree with him, beauty is only in the eye of the beholder) but you started the beauty contest thing, there's a difference between the two ya know!!

And then that smartass edited all his posts co no one can report him. How am I contadicting my own statement by thanking him for useful post? Would you like eleborate on that please? :)

ok no prob!

here is your post where you started the beauty contest thing (highlighted in red):

Originally Posted by S_O_C_O_M
sure it was. now only if you knew how many ugly indian girls i see over here in the u.s. who use this cream to only look uglier and scared. i bet you would just blend right in.

@S_O_C_O_M Tell me about it right? Indian girls are ugly, fat, dark and short ey? Still they modestly managed to win 5 times [highest in the world] miss world competition [which also considers intelligence] compared to pakistan's UNDISPUTED zero time winning?! LoooL! God DAMN!! I hate this hindu high caste politics done by these judges right? Loool

and below is the post that you thanked which contradicts your own post :

so every average girl must qualify beauty contest...,,
atleast post some sense:tdown:

therefor my point proven that going by your logic every girl must qualify beauty contests which according to "GMSS" doesn't make sense!

Last edited:
exactly, he started the color thing (NOTE: i disagree with him, beauty is only in the eye of the beholder) but you started the beauty contest thing, there's a difference between the two ya know!!

ok no prob!

here is your post where you started the beauty contest thing (highlighted in red):

and below is the post that you thanked which contradicts your own post :

therefor my point proven that going by your logic every girl must qualify beauty contests which according to "GMSS" doesn't make sense!

so whats 5 percent of 1,000,000,000+? 25-35 million? and the most fairest indian i've seen has caramel skin color.

You disagree with him? He said some well racist things mate! You shouldn't disgree with him you should condemn him in harsh words and when I said about that beauty contest thing I was boasting? I've only got one word to say! WOW!

That still doesnt look contradiction to me. I think we've got different definitions of contradiction. To me contradiction is when something is the complete opposite of something else or very different from something else, so that one of them must be wrong.

Haha I knew feeling of hatred does make one blind but makes them forget basic maths as well?! LOOOOL! 5% of 1,000,000,000+ is 50,000,000+ (50 million plus) not 25 millions?! loool And you haven't seen many indians then. :\

Well nevermind. We're all sons and daughter of same god. If he didn't make us any different then why should we behave different? PEACE! :)

Back
Top Bottom